Full camp Volk would have done better

Full camp wouldn’t have helped Volk much.

Yes, generally preparing for a fight for longer than 10 days leads to a better outcome.

He got clocked

camp wouldn’t change his head getting kicked in

So weird, because in my original post in this thread I explained exactly why a full camp could likely to change exactly that outcome.

You must have missed that.

I mean Bones is just a different level of fighter.

It was funny, I saw some people in a thread saying that Islam and Volk are next-gen fighters, because they can do everything at a really high level.

And I was like... you mean like Jon Jones has been doing for 10years???

Lol their hatred blinds them

He still wouldn't have been able to avoid that head kick. He could've been in the best shape of his life, but that headkick has taken out so many elite fighters recently.

well of course he would've done better, we've actually seen that fight.

i don't know why sherdoggers are so surprised a guy that wasn't preparing for a fight lost a fight. do you people think these pros go through the grinder for 9 weeks for fun?

TrUe fIgHteRs aRe aLwAys tRaInIng

He still wouldn't have been able to avoid that head kick. He could've been in the best shape of his life, but that headkick has taken out so many elite fighters recently.
so the only thing fighters train during preparation for a fight is their conditioning?

you people need to take an MMA class.

we already saw full camp volk vs dehydrated makhachev... he still lost by UD

Irrelevant. Volk showed up in the shape he was in and Islam gets the same credit.

That head kick would still KO Volk with a full camp or not. That would’ve KO’d anyone.
Shin on dome= nether realm

Islam made the kicks a priority this time around. It’s called making adjustments. He didn’t go in there trying to grapple immediately.
Set up his kicks and still…

The head kick landed clean because Volk never acknowledged the threat from the first fight. Volk heavily dismissed Islam's striking as did his camp. I doubt that THAT specific thing would be the hyper focus of his camp

Half camp Volk, would of done the bestest

I think it would take more than a full camp Volk as Full camp Volk failed the first time. It would take a Longer Leg, Full Camp Volk. It's not his reach that is the problem, it's his legs a taller Volk fairs much better in the standup.

It's absolutely retarded that Volk lost a close decision while focused entirely on Islam and thought he would win a fight against the same guy but without a camp. If he couldn't do it while fully prepared what made him think he could do it with no camp? He always seems very intelligent and aware of not only his skills but his opponents skills. If this was anyone else I would say classic fighter delusion, but he knows what he just did. He can say what he wants but he did this 100% for a big paycheck.

So weird, because in my original post in this thread I explained exactly why a full camp could likely to change exactly that outcome.

You must have missed that.
I did but he already trained for him once

he knew Islams habits and he got caught anyways

Back