Front Row Brian suspended from Twitter?

Banning him for posting an address seems a bit strange as the Glasgow Evening Times gave out the the street and town where he lived so finding the house number wouldn't exactly be hard to do. There only seem to be about 20 houses on the road and they all overlook a nursery school (kindergarten) so you'd have thought the court might have made him move but it looks like they didn't.

Anyone who claims not to know why their twitter account was suspended is a liar though, they know exactly what they did but pretending on Instagram that he's gagged because he's a Trump supporter fools some people into thinking it's some conspiracy against him and his type when it's just down to allowable content rules on a social media platform.

Haven't seen you posting in a bit man.
How are ya?

I'm good thanks, this place gets a bit much sometimes so occasional lurking/posting a bit less breaks can be helpful.

I hear that.
The trolls and negativity can get tiresome.
I ignore it and focus on the good and productive members.
I hear that.

He probably follows alt-right leader Pewdiepie like those white devils, Shapiro, Southern, Rubin and Laci Green.

VOX and twitter will protect us all.
Don't forget VICE bro (communism never failed it just wasn't "real communism") and polygon for the social justice take on gaming.

Don't forget VICE bro (communism never failed it just wasn't "real communism") and polygon for the social justice take on gaming.

Twitter, youtube and VOX will holy trinity these fucks into the forgotten realms.

MMA media is an absolutely appalling joke. They spent far more time tweeting at FRB for asking what Vox knew, and when, than they spent condemning Kidd. I very rarely visit the news sites nowadays. Won’t give them my clicks. The rot starts at the top - Helwani - and is endemic. Politically the media are pretty unrepresentative of most MMA fans, which is fine, yet they never shut up lecturing the fan base. Yawn. Nowadays I just use forums and twitter to stay informed of breaking news.

Prior Gawker media sites push SJ so hard it’s sickening. Kotaku, jezebel, gizmondo, the root etc. If you want to see what ridiculous bullshit the far left feminist SJW tropes are trying to force upon the general public check out Jezebel.

What the fuck happened to getting game reviews without a heavy dose of social rhetoric?

It took me about 1 minute to find Kidds full address btw.

His street address, the part of Glasgow where he lives and the name of his software company are all posted in the Scottish media court reports and the UK.gov site Companies House tells you the name and address of the 2 directors of that company (Kidd and Hannisdal who were 2 of the 3 convicted). So it's not like there are privacy issues about posting his address as it's all available to the public with very little effort or knowledge required to find it. Kidd lives on the opposite side of the road to a nursery school/preschool and that backs onto a primary school so if he looks out of the front window of his house he can see children ages 3-10 throughout the day which doesn't seem to be the best place for 2 convicted paedophiles to live. From his house to the nursery school is about as far as from one side of the octagon to the other.

Supposedly he gave out the guy that was charged home address and Twitter deleted it and suspended him.
Nah, other accounts that posted Iains address are still up

Its cos of his allegations against other be staff of knowing and harboring him, and allegations that the head of be went to third world countries with iain to molest children

I am not a big Twitter guy so I can't speak on policy but I am guessing giving personal info on anybody can be a suspension.
Its actually required by law for any pedophile to be listed in a online database (forget the site name) where you can look up to see if there is any pedophiles in your neighborhood.

Damn I haven't seen anything about this guy in a couple years. Didnt even know he was still around.

Its actually required by law for any pedophile to be listed in a online database (forget the site name) where you can look up to see if there is any pedophiles in your neighborhood.

Did you know there are about 200 countries on planet Earth?

Did you know that the laws from 1 country do not apply to the others?

Nothing to do with Trump.

He tried to start a boycott of vox media.
Basically told everyone not to use MMAFighting, bloody elbow etc and to use espn and MMAjunkie instead.

MMA media were attacking him for exposing the pedophile and now they've rallied to get him banned.
His political beliefs certainly did not help, as you see pro Trumpers being banned by the day. Twitter is now a political and thought control weapon, no question about it, same with almost all of Silicone Valley. It used to be Twitter was hardcore Trump dominated, super anti-Hillary, and that really helped him sway the election and influence public opinion; but now, all the new type conservatives (Milo, Alex Jones, Gavin, etc) got banned and the ones allowed to say were anti Trumpers, like Glenn Beck and Bushian neo-cons.

Talks like a tough guy.

DuSoUa5W4AE3xcF.jpg

Yet looks like this...

DuQX1kPVAAA73ca.jpg

Nothing to do with Trump.

He tried to start a boycott of vox media.
Basically told everyone not to use MMAFighting, bloody elbow etc and to use espn and MMAjunkie instead.

MMA media were attacking him for exposing the pedophile and now they've rallied to get him banned.
latest-ufc-rankings-update-valentina-shevchenko-shakes-up-flyweight-bantamweight-top-15-933x400.jpg

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12/14/18141370/bloody-elbow-town-hall-2018-edition

Bloody Elbow is disgusting; it represents what a far-left utopia of speech suppression for "public good" is. You cannot insult editorial decisions, you cannot discuss why someone else was banned. You can only talk about how great everyone is. Have a nice day, or you will be shot. Lovely.

Twitter is beyond-the-pale suppressive of speech. Out a pedophile, get banned. Host a pedophile, no problem.

brutal for a man with so many physical shortcomings to now be booted off a social media platform
just brutal

Back Iron Brian

Back