Front Row Brian suspended from Twitter?

@Jackonfire = Jack Dorsey

giphy.gif

LOL

what a fucking BUM.
Bro, you're a fucking bum. Double yellows. KEK! You've been posting straight trash and got took to big boy school by BigWhomps and FrankMcEdgar. I'm shocked, in earnest, to see a troll such as yourself still around here. Learn to troll better, bruv. Happy '19!

Can't be posting a pedo's address, we have to protect pedo's they're part of the LGTBTP community

Guessing he wasn't suspended for tevealing Ian Kidd's conviction but more so because he was alleging without evidence that BE, SB Nation & VOX new about his crimes, concealed them & even participated in them. He probably thought it was part of his "act" but that's still outright libel.

Free front row brian.....errrrr something like that

I googled "Front Row Brian" Instagram to see what happened & I got this ...

Now I'm on a YT binge of Brian Setzer Orchestra

Troll city
I have an account that I never tweet from
I use it just for news
If you just do that its great
Once threads begin it is a cesspool

Even casual news viewing is hard now with tweets in weird random non-chronological order. I’m really loosing interest in Twitter, shame coz it used to be great

Nothing to do with Trump.

He tried to start a boycott of vox media.
Basically told everyone not to use MMAFighting, bloody elbow etc and to use espn and MMAjunkie instead.

MMA media were attacking him for exposing the pedophile and now they've rallied to get him banned.
Idk how I feel about the adress tweeting but he shouldve just been temporarily suspended or something. Lets not forget Karim Zidan who is a member of Open Democracy website which is funded by George Soros is working for Bloody Elbow.

Back