Front Row Brian suspended from Twitter?

Talks like a tough guy.

DuSoUa5W4AE3xcF.jpg

Yet looks like this...

DuQX1kPVAAA73ca.jpg
LOL

what a fucking BUM.

All his tough guy talk and then I see a pic of the guy...fucking hysterical. He's a ginger skinny fat looking clown.

who cares

why you dummy mods not wasteland this poop

Talks like a tough guy.

DuSoUa5W4AE3xcF.jpg

Yet looks like this...

DuQX1kPVAAA73ca.jpg

Unless there is hard evidence otherwise, my default assumption is that every "tough" talking right winger online is a pasty man-boobed incel.

That's what happens when you go exposing paedophiles, the powerful behind-the-scenes paedophiles start digging into your shit. It's not like anyone wants to deal with real problems anyway, it's more fun to rage about some Kevin Hart tweet from fucking 10 years ago lol.

I've never understood how FRB became like a go-to staple in MMA media the guy doesnt do anything lol

Nothing to do with Trump.

He tried to start a boycott of vox media.
Basically told everyone not to use MMAFighting, bloody elbow etc and to use espn and MMAjunkie instead.

MMA media were attacking him for exposing the pedophile and now they've rallied to get him banned.

Pretty dumb thing for him to do. Like he knows there's not an undercover pedo at mmajunkie?

I've never understood how FRB became like a go-to staple in MMA media the guy doesnt do anything lol

I don't know anybody that thinks that
most realize he is not a journalist but a guy on Twitter
Most of his "scoops" are wrong but he gets something here & there

Mainly because he is not a journalist, he can get away with posting rumors he hears.
If he hears something he doesn't have to check further like others would

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12/14/18141370/bloody-elbow-town-hall-2018-edition

Bloody Elbow is disgusting; it represents what a far-left utopia of speech suppression for "public good" is. You cannot insult editorial decisions, you cannot discuss why someone else was banned. You can only talk about how great everyone is. Have a nice day, or you will be shot. Lovely.

Twitter is beyond-the-pale suppressive of speech. Out a pedophile, get banned. Host a pedophile, no problem.

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12/14/18141370/bloody-elbow-town-hall-2018-edition

Bloody Elbow is disgusting; it represents what a far-left utopia of speech suppression for "public good" is. You cannot insult editorial decisions, you cannot discuss why someone else was banned. You can only talk about how great everyone is. Have a nice day, or you will be shot. Lovely.

Twitter is beyond-the-pale suppressive of speech. Out a pedophile, get banned. Host a pedophile, no problem.

Damn, that is pretty controlling

Back