Front Row Brian suspended from Twitter?

Nothing to do with Trump.

He tried to start a boycott of vox media.
Basically told everyone not to use MMAFighting, bloody elbow etc and to use espn and MMAjunkie instead.

MMA media were attacking him for exposing the pedophile and now they've rallied to get him banned.

I don't see how that is a ban.
Others said he gave out an address. That makes sense.

Front Row Brian is a lame ass idiot, so good for him.

I don't know who FrontRowBrian is but that's pretty badass. Didn't know who Iain Kidd was either but I remember his name under some bylines. Is he a household name TS? Did he attempt to make a living from MMA and get famous on Twitter like you do on Sherdog?

He probably follows alt-right leader Pewdiepie like those others, Shapiro, Southern, Rubin and Laci Green.

VOX and twitter will protect us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably follows alt-right leader Pewdiepie like those white devils, Shapiro, Southern and Rubin.

VOX and twitter will protect us all.

I don't know what the above means.
Should I be glad?

I don't see how that is a ban.
Others said he gave out an address. That makes sense.
I’m not a fan of FRB but twitter needs to get their shit together.

What’s wrong with the world we’re living in where outing a pedophiles address (which would be available in public record) gets you banned from a social media site? Anyone who wants to fuck kids shouldn’t be protected by anyone.

I’m not a fan of FRB but twitter needs to get their shit together.

What’s wrong with the world we’re living in where outing a pedophiles address (which would be available in public record) gets you banned from a social media site? Anyone who wants to fuck kids shouldn’t be protected by anyone.

I am not a big Twitter guy so I can't speak on policy but I am guessing giving personal info on anybody can be a suspension.

I am not a big Twitter guy so I can't speak on policy but I am guessing giving personal info on anybody can be a suspension.
I’m 100% against doxxing anyone but, for child molesters, I make an exception.

Twitter protecting that pedo scum.

The media never changes

Last edited:
Frontrowbrian was one of the biggest attention whores in the sport.

Good riddance.

Banning him for posting an address seems a bit strange as the Glasgow Evening Times gave out the the street and town where he lived so finding the house number wouldn't exactly be hard to do. There only seem to be about 20 houses on the road and they all overlook a nursery school (kindergarten) so you'd have thought the court might have made him move but it looks like they didn't.

Anyone who claims not to know why their twitter account was suspended is a liar though, they know exactly what they did but pretending on Instagram that he's gagged because he's a Trump supporter fools some people into thinking it's some conspiracy against him and his type when it's just down to allowable content rules on a social media platform.

Frontrowbrian was one of the biggest attention whores in the sport.

Good riddance.

I had some interaction with him when I did media.
He was ok.
I didn't agree with him a lot, but no biggie

@Thash Grape
I think I found Ray, Ray...
His twitter acc has been shut down apparantely and he's going under the guise of FrontRowBrian.

Support trump and your twitter career will be a short one

Back