Opinion From where another 10s of billions of $ for Ukraine are comming from

I think they are great, capitalism, democracy, freedom of speech, first world standards of living etc, etc.

How many of these bases are in those countries against their will?

I asked you what you thought of Nato/the west's global empire ambitions. You answered with the most basic propaganda that there is. "Capitalism, freedom of speech, democracy, first world standard of living".

Dude, who are you trying to fool.

Under MMT the govt has unlimited financial resources. The only limitation on govt spending is resources. For example you can't buy things that don't exist.

The question is what does the financial aid consist of? If it consists of military equipment does that equipment exist it needs to be produced etc.

Pro Russian btw but every time someone pretends the national debt is real a puppy dies.
In real life, the gov't doesn't have unlimited financial resources an debt is very real. Even the rare non-stupid MMT believer would acknowledge that if spending growth for the economy rises more than the production of goods and services, you just get more competition for claims on those goods and services and higher prices--not more stuff.

I asked you what you thought of Nato/the west's global empire ambitions.
You seriously can't tell the difference between democracies entering voluntary defense pacts and having military cooperation and a dictatorship spreading its influence via the force or arms?

You answered with the most basic propaganda that there is. "Capitalism, freedom of speech, democracy, first world standard of living".
Yes, its all Western evil propaganda, in reality the West is just afraid of Glorious Soviet Russia showing decadent West the way forward.

Dude, who are you trying to fool.
Only guys being fooled were those that thought Russian imperial ambitions ended with the Soviet Union.

It's reverse, reverse, reverse McCarthyism in order to shill for our owner class

Yes, corporations own the country, the State is just a tool of the burgeois, it will all be glorious once the proletariat revolution takes control of the means of production under the guidance of Dear Leader.

You seriously can't tell the difference between democracies entering voluntary defense pacts and having military cooperation and a dictatorship spreading its influence via the force or arms?

Yes, its all Western evil propaganda, in reality the West is just afraid of Glorious Soviet Russia showing decadent West the way forward.

Only guys being fooled were those that thought Russian imperial ambitions ended with the Soviet Union.

Russia does not have any ambitions, but they aren't going to stand by and watch the corrupt West latch into Ukraine.

You are misinformed. You have evil in your heart. Not much else to say.

Russia does not have any ambitions, but they aren't going to stand by and watch the corrupt West latch into Ukraine.

You are misinformed. You have evil in your heart. Not much else to say.

Yes, the guy that claims that the fall of the Soviet Union was the worst tragedy ever for Russia and who openly claims he wants to restore Russia to its former glory doesn't has any ambition whatsoever.

In real life, the gov't doesn't have unlimited financial resources an debt is very real. Even the rare non-stupid MMT believer would acknowledge that if spending growth for the economy rises more than the production of goods and services, you just get more competition for claims on those goods and services and higher prices--not more stuff.

Oh fuck off fascist fuck.

it seems it doesnt matter if the country has real resourc. or imaginary pot of money papers ?
I mean , if the decesion arrives about more money needed, they will just make it , right ?
But I don't get , if its done like that, then why those stories all around the world, comming from the gov. officials ,
about not having money for meaningufl things for the society, like schools, infrastructure , etc , if they can just request it
to be 'created' ? Why is that only allowed for the war activiites or any other where money is not for the people but for some political agenda?
Why are people leting that to happen all the time , maybe we cant do anything about it i guess

The difference with real resources is you can't spawn things that don't exist. Like you can't buy more antimatter by just spawning the many trillons it costs to buy it. If it doesn't exist and you don't have access to it doesn't exist and you don't have access to it. That is what I mean the natural worlds constraints are real and meeting a hypothetical price for something won't change that.

And the answer to your question is they are lying so they have an excuse not to provide those things. Its very intentional. If you're going to deny people things they want you need an excuse. The national debt and "how will we pay for it" is an excuse. If you don't have an excuse you're just overtly oppressing people and then they get mad and want to overthrow you. That is why spreading MMT is so important. Lot of left leaning people spread the whole "money for war but not for healthcare" thing thinking its helping but its not. Its just reinforcing the conditions that make that possible.

With Zelensky administration ( Yermak and Zelensky & David ) looks that will be a lot of problems how politicians are thinking about war in frontlines. Cos all signs are showing that Syrsky had told Zelensky approx the same as Zaluzny...
While Kiev most likely values small cities names and PR more than real life....

___
AFAIK Avdiivka is ...mainly built by local coal miners stuff with huge coal coke factory....
While it's and area worth is mainly minefields...if russia had managed to deal with these ....then to hold area isn't worth anymore.
Bakhmut even more was political stuff for PR IMHO...

Avdiivka area :7-12 miles during 23 months despite constant inflow of replacements for Russia and ... superiority in artillery fire and number of drones...
Mobile crematoriums most likely had been really busy, wildlife too....

RnD is done before the battlefield. you don't hope it works, it's called research and development, not hope and throw
oh boy

<WhatIsThis>

Do you have some kind of intellectual disability?

You wrote this on an invention created to turn the tide of WW2. Alan Turing created the first general purpose electrical computer to crack the enigma code used by the Nazis.

It saved millions of allied lives.

You think during wars people stop solving problems?

It's the complete opposite.

Necessity is the mother of all invention. Wars are a massive, massive, massive driver of technological advancement.

I really never thought I'd have to explain something this simple to someone. You are ignorant beyond comparison.

You really think people watching their friends, family, neighbors, countrymen get murdered go "oh well we didn't build the stuff to stop this before the war, why bother building it now?"

Do you now realize how fucking retarded your statement is?

This war is over, Ukraine lost. They are running out of bodies. Time for a negotiated peace treaty. There won't be much left if this continues.

Yes, the guy that claims that the fall of the Soviet Union was the worst tragedy ever for Russia and who openly claims he wants to restore Russia to its former glory doesn't has any ambition whatsoever.

I never said the fall of the Soviet Union was the worst tragedy ever. I will close my account if you can provide that post.

I never said the fall of the Soviet Union was the worst tragedy ever. I will close my account if you can provide that post.

That was Putin the leader of Russia... the country you claim has no ambition.

The interest payments aren't fake... lol

What are you? 18? Get your first credit card and thinking it's free money?

This is the problem. People acting like a govt is a person. Its the old "got to pay your bills" fascist trope.

Sorry dude, but you sound confused.

1.- You claimed Russia had no ambitions.

2.- The dictator of Russia does claims Russia has plenty of ambitions.

So ill rather believe Putin rather than you when it comes to Russian intentions.

1.- You claimed Russia had no ambitions.

2.- The dictator of Russia does claims Russia has plenty of ambitions.

So ill rather believe Putin rather than you when it comes to Russian intentions.

Yeah, once again you lost me.

This is the problem. People acting like a govt is a person. Its the old "got to pay your bills" fascist trope.

Omg... Its crazy there's people like you walking around.

Back