Opinion From where another 10s of billions of $ for Ukraine are comming from

No it does not on the federal level.

And no amount of BS you sing or dance about will change that.
No, but it does (and similarly, pretending it doesn't changes nothing). For one thing, it's in the constitution. For another, wrecking the creditworthiness of U.S. gov't debt would create chaos around the world.

No, but it does. For one thing, it's in the constitution. For another, wrecking the creditworthiness of U.S. gov't debt would create chaos around the world.

Fuck the constitution. The founders didn't know the first thing about the modern world.

But increasing the debt in perpetuity wouldn't wreck the creditworthiness of the govt and I think you know that you lying snake.

Fuck the constitution. The founders didn't know the first thing about the modern world.
Well, they knew a bit about creating a lasting, successful framework for a gov't, and no one has the authority to just ignore the constitution.
But increasing the debt in perpetuity wouldn't wreck the creditworthiness of the govt and I think you know that you lying snake.
We can increase debt levels, but we have to make payments according to the schedule we agree to when we incur the debt. You dirty so-and-so (you think points land better with that kind of thing at the end, right?).

Well, they knew a bit about creating a lasting, successful framework for a gov't, and no one has the authority to just ignore the constitution.

We can increase debt levels, but we have to make payments according to the schedule we agree to when we incur the debt. You dirty so-and-so (you think points land better with that kind of thing at the end, right?).

Bruh Marbury v Madison fucked up your precious division of powers in like 15 years you just are going to pretend that never happened and it was all part of the plan. The Constitution is a terrible form of govt. Its survival to the present day is nothing short of a miracle.

There is nothing preventing anyone from making those payments(congress doesn't count, you know exactly what I mean) because the govt can raise unlimited money. And you are intentionally obscuring that to make it sound like that is not the case. So yes I called you a lying snake because you are being a lying snake. It was not a random insult it was the goddamm truth.

Good lord @Rod1 log off and give your head a shake. You're not even Ukrainian.

Sure thing bud

1960s

Russia "We will bury you"
Leftards "Russia isn't really an enemy, they are just reacting to our aggression"

2020s

Russia "Russia and China will end Western hegemony, the end of the unipolar world is near"

Rightards "Russia isn't really an enemy, they are just reacting to our aggression"

Good lord @Rod1 log off and give your head a shake. You're not even Ukrainian.

<3>

Ill support anyone who is threatening western hegemony, democracy and capitalism.

This makes me of course very antagonistic with shithole countries with imperial ambitions, especially one that produces nothing of worth.

<3>

Ill support anyone who is threatening western hegemony, democracy and capitalism.

This makes me of course very antagonistic with shithole countries with imperial ambitions, especially one that produces nothing of worth.
your shit country is a bigger threat to America than Russia

1960s

Russia "We will bury you"
Leftards "Russia isn't really an enemy, they are just reacting to our aggression"

2020s

Russia "Russia and China will end Western hegemony, the end of the unipolar world is near"

Rightards "Russia isn't really an enemy, they are just reacting to our aggression"
You skipped the part when Obama explained to Mittens that the cold war ended.

<3>

You realize Zelensky silences opposition, only allows certain news sources etc.

What...you think Ukraine is an actual democracy now? Let me educate you.

there's a Russian under your bed
29s9e1hjolt91.jpg

You skipped the part when Obama explained to Mittens that the cold war ended.
I wish more Republicans were like Romney.

You realize Zelensky silences opposition, only allows certain news sources etc.

What...you think Ukraine is an actual democracy now? Let me educate you.

So they banned a bunch of commie parties that want to be part of Russia, during a war with Russia, not a big issue here.

your shit country is a bigger threat to America than Russia

Funny though how Mexican far left president calls Trump "My friend" and talks shit about Dems, he is also pro-Rus.

You can't make this shit up.

So they banned a bunch of commie parties that want to be part of Russia, during a war with Russia, not a big issue here.

I'm glad you took the time to open the article. That seems to be a big step for some. However, I knew you would come up with a way to defend zelensky (pushed by the west) being a ruthless dictator. But you said you care so much about democracy and the will of the people. Stop kidding yourself hypocrite.

Back