Opinion From where another 10s of billions of $ for Ukraine are comming from

Yes, do you have evidence to the contrary? If so please share.
RnD is done before the battlefield. you don't hope it works, it's called research and development, not hope and throw
oh boy

• Haha
Reactions: Cid
Edit removed for bad maths. Not altering a direct cut n paste to " fix it " as then it's no longer me sharing a article. It'd be me altering a article

Last edited:
Remember how big a deal democrats made about 6 billion for the border wall?

How much have they happily greenlit for war now
Exactly
I dont get the logic honestly
Bringing the argument theres no money prices went up,inflation rises ,then from somewhere ,new money just pops out for financing another countrys military
Money for homelles,no - we haveno money ,
kids,schools, medicine, traveling on the moon again - have no money.. the debt just keeps increasing
But getting money for war is never an issue
How can the economy support such money management and why is no one in the media trying to emphasise that topic , that money doesnt seem the be a problem , or it should be but its not
How in the world is then possible to trick the citizens theres no money for them and their own country needs ,but there is money for other nations

Ukraine is killing Russians, Russia literally calls America an enemy when they claim NATO is a threat.
In the interview with Carlson ,Putin said that he asked Clinton what if Russia would like to join NATO ,
Bill said its a good idea and that he wiill talk with his 'team' about that
After the consultation , Bill returns to Putin and say its a no go for Russia to join NATO

Under MMT the govt has unlimited financial resources. The only limitation on govt spending is resources. For example you can't buy things that don't exist.

The question is what does the financial aid consist of? If it consists of military equipment does that equipment exist it needs to be produced etc.

Pro Russian btw but every time someone pretends the national debt is real a puppy dies.

In the interview with Carlson ,Putin said that he asked Clinton what if Russia would like to join NATO ,
After the consultation , Bill returns to Putin and say its a no go for Russia to join NATO
Putin didn't had filled even application forms

Nor for EU nor for NATO.....
BTW Putin's interview was designed for average lazy mass media consumer without interest in history and Realpolitik....

"the empire can never end" is a outrageously optimistic ideology.

I never said that.

Just saying financially sovereign nations are only constrained by real resources not some imaginary pot of taxpayer money. When taxes(federal ones) are collected they are taken out of the economy and that dollar dies it doesn't "pay" for anything.

Just How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent to Ukraine?
Bilateral aid to Ukraine between January 24, 2022, and October 31, 2023

Just How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent to Ukraine?
Bilateral aid to Ukraine between January 24, 2022, and October 31, 2023
A graphic showing that the U.S. has provided $75.4 billion in aid to Ukraine, $46.3 billion of which is military aid
Total: $75.4 billion

Humanitarian

$3.9 billion (4%)

Emergency food assistance,health care, refugee support, and other humanitarian aid

Financial

$26.4 billion (35%)

Budgetary aid through the Economic Support Fund, loans, and other financial support

Total military

$46.3 billion (61%)

Security assistance
$18.3 billion (24%)

Training, equipment, weapons,
logistics support, and other
assistance provided through theUkraine Security Assistance

Weapons and equipment

$23.5 billion (31%)

Weapons and equipment from Defense Department stocks, provided through presidential
drawdowns Grants and loans for weapons and equipment

$4.5 billion (6%)

Grants and loans provided through the Foreign Military Financing program.

But yeah the majority of the aid provided that people cheer is just America paying its own mic. Nothing new
Those numbers don't add up correctly. Just saying...

I never said that.

Just saying financially sovereign nations are only constrained by real resources not some imaginary pot of taxpayer money. When taxes(federal ones) are collected they are taken out of the economy and that dollar dies it doesn't "pay" for anything.
it seems it doesnt matter if the country has real resourc. or imaginary pot of money papers ?
I mean , if the decesion arrives about more money needed, they will just make it , right ?
But I don't get , if its done like that, then why those stories all around the world, comming from the gov. officials ,
about not having money for meaningufl things for the society, like schools, infrastructure , etc , if they can just request it
to be 'created' ? Why is that only allowed for the war activiites or any other where money is not for the people but for some political agenda?
Why are people leting that to happen all the time , maybe we cant do anything about it i guess

Regardless of war in Ukraine the u.s. defense budget will be about a trillion dollars.

As of December 2023, total federal debt was $33.1 trillion; $26.5 trillion held by the public and $12.1 trillion in intragovernmental debt.

so some 100billions during few years for wars and such are almost notthing, maybe its also looked at as an investment of some kind
but still , the debt is going up, so is there any logical purpose of actually having that info about national debt of any country in the world ?
whats happening

Putin said so, so it must be true.

'member when Putin said invading Ukraine was a no go less than a week before they actually invaded? i 'member.

Back