Friends sexing up dat ex

If it was serious i would refuse unless there is potentially something serious between u ane said ex.I have turned down some good ass before because it was a close friends ex and they dated for 3 yrs
She was literally on my lap screaming "i want to fuck you right now " at a party in front of our group of friends. Couldn't do it (and she was a legit socal 8)

You're a good friend. I've had the greenlight to bone a friends ex who at the time was about a 7 (Tall skinny blonde, tattoos, fake tits) but after a discussion with my sister she gave me her insight and opinion not to do it. When I told my friend I wasn't going to do it even though he told me it was OK, he thanked me.

No, nobody ever did that to me, nor I to them. I don't hang around the type of crowd where this type of thing would occur.

Amen to this. I've seen how these things occur from my older brother's social circle when he was in high school and the social circle of some folks that I knew when I was in high school. Chicks passed around like candy. No thx.

Some girls are pass around hoes due to being groupies to your social circle. Hoes be loving the crew. I have no problem smashing a chick that my boy smashed nor do I have a problem with one of my boys smashing a chick who I smashed. That being said, finding out that one of my boys is smashing or dating a girl who I used to have strong feelings for and whom I dated for a while would probably piss me off momentarily, but then I'd get over it. I guess it also depends on how long ago to the current situation the break up was. One of my boys getting with my ex of 3 years ago wouldn't get me heated at all, but if the break up was only a could weeks - a couple months ago and he hit it or is dating her, it would get to me.

I have a few ex's, but there is only one girl i would be upset over. If one of my friends fucked her i would be hurt.

had a problem with a former friend getting in a relationship with my ex wife of 12 years.
solved it by dropping both scumbags.

in my opinion, people should find there own pond to piss in.

I agree with this actually.

Though technically there's nothing wrong with it, I would never do it and would not expect that any of my real friends would do that to me.

I try to surround myself with people who are ambitious and have a sense of integrity. I like for my social circle, much like my family tree, to extend outward not inward. If my friends only have the ambition and class to date people who were already attached to somebody in my circle, I would have to wonder about them.

There are exceptions and sometimes it's actually real love, but in this type of situation that is rarely the case.

Most of the time it's just somebody trying to get back at somebody.

I have a decently sized social circle where pretty much everyone fuck other's exes and whatnot. Really, no good can come of it.

Some girls are pass around hoes due to being groupies to your social circle. Hoes be loving the crew. I have no problem smashing a chick that my boy smashed nor do I have a problem with one of my boys smashing a chick who I smashed. That being said, finding out that one of my boys is smashing or dating a girl who I used to have strong feelings for and whom I dated for a while would probably piss me off momentarily, but then I'd get over it. I guess it also depends on how long ago to the current situation the break up was. One of my boys getting with my ex of 3 years ago wouldn't get me heated at all, but if the break up was only a could weeks - a couple months ago and he hit it or is dating her, it would get to me.

Pretty much, amigo.

In general, if the feelings/desires/concern/care for an ex-girlfriend are gone and/or dead, there shouldn't be too much of an upsetting/angry emotional reaction or any sort of aforesaid reaction at all.

One particular variable that could also alter the aforementioned generalization would be the time duration between the breakup with the ex-girlfriend and her sex with a friend because time (along with the history within time) can indicate and affect the emotions. Another factor that has similar influence in the scenario is the closeness/distance of both the girlfriend and friend with you. Meaning, the degree of friendship with the friend and seriousness of the relationship with girlfriend both matter. A third significant component to be considered is also space. It's one thing if someone were to be at a party and stumbles upon his friend and ex-girlfriend fucking. It's another thing if someone is in another state (or farther) and learns that the ex-girlfriend/friend have sex elsewhere.

Unless they knew each other from before, your friends shouldn't even be talking to your ex, let alone dating them.

If they are, that just means they are a turd who probably wanted her while you were with her.

lol. its pretty common for a friend to sleep with an ex. but THREE?? goddamn.

If it's within a few months, it'll bug the hell out of me, but not to the point where I'd want to end a friendship because of it. After a grace period of a couple months, it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Always move forward. Spinning your wheels can only hurt yourself, especially in situations like these.

It's simple guy code... And I bet about 90% of you claiming you'd have no problem with it because you're so "Alpha" would be hurt if it happened and you once really cared about the girl in question.

Me and my friends don't talk to or hang around our friends girls if they're not there, with very few exceptions. Once that relationship is over, so is the girls friendship with the group.

Recently, my friend got dumped by this crazy hot, incredibly nice girl because he was being a douche and cheating on her. Even though the girl is awesome, none of us talk to her anymore. She then invited me out for 'Nacho's and beer' over FB. I didn't go, because that's about as shady as it gets. It's about respect.

Good friends > Random girls

Massive pond out there, never understood folk who swim in the same puddle.

had a problem with a former friend getting in a relationship with my ex wife of 12 years.
solved it by dropping both scumbags.

in my opinion, people should find there own pond to piss in.

Damn, see that right there is pretty wrong. A friend getting it with a ex wife of 12 years? Pretty fubared. They still together?

There is guy code concerning this, you aren't supposed to hook up with anyone your friend had feelings for, generally we place a value concerning how strong these feelings were, meaning if they were serious you leave it alone, but it can be seen from different perspectives. There is also something else to consider, the motivation of the girl. Yes, sometimes people naturally come together, but quite often these types of hook-ups, where the ex goes after your friend at the bar, have some ulterior motives attached to them. What better way to hurt you than sleeping with your best friend? It can be malicious, spiteful, vengeful, and that's why I stay out of those messes, personally.

It's simple guy code... And I bet about 90% of you claiming you'd have no problem with it because you're so "Alpha" would be hurt if it happened and you once really cared about the girl in question.

Me and my friends don't talk to or hang around our friends girls if they're not there, with very few exceptions. Once that relationship is over, so is the girls friendship with the group.

Recently, my friend got dumped by this crazy hot, incredibly nice girl because he was being a douche and cheating on her. Even though the girl is awesome, none of us talk to her anymore. She then invited me out for 'Nacho's and beer' over FB. I didn't go, because that's about as shady as it gets. It's about respect.

Good friends > Random girls

This is a gentleman that understands code and respect.

Damn, see that right there is pretty wrong. A friend getting it with a ex wife of 12 years? Pretty fubared. They still together?

Nah, she got dumped 3months later, he tried to refriend me and only found out what the concrete in front of my doorstep tasted like after he was asked nicely to leave yet chose to try and talk.
The ex then moved on to another of my friends...
I could understand "we got drunk and banged, it just happened" but relationship shit...

I could care less today, i just dont associate with people who dont take others feelings into consideration.

Back