Friends sexing up dat ex

It's not about lack of integrity, sometimes your friend brings someone into your social network via a relationship and you and she hit it off after they break up. You can't really control these things.

Son you've been watching too many Bradley Cooper/Jennifer Aniston movies. A man can control things.

Plenty of women out there. I expect my friends to expand the social circle by meeting new women, who have friends, etc. If somebody I know is not capable of that, again, they probably are not the type of person I should let into my social circle.

Are people that desperate for some pussy that they would bang their friends girl! Wow people these days.

Son you've been watching too many Bradley Cooper/Jennifer Aniston movies. A man can control things.

Plenty of women out there. I expect my friends to expand the social circle by meeting new women, who have friends, etc. If somebody I know is not capable of that, again, they probably are not the type of person I should let into my social circle.

These are the words of a real man, thank you.

This is incredibly common at college. You basically have already become an acquaintance with the girl, so it's much easier than finding someone else. Most guys shouldn't care unless they are completely insecure.

You are attributing dating a friend's ex as a trait of weakness when it could simply be two rational players working towards optimization, the friend was just the catalyst or conveyance that brought her to your attention.

I fail to see how that is a lack of control, perhaps you can elaborate? I am not giving a carte blanche to the behavior (see my other post about statute of limitations) but I am not attributing it to weakness.

EDIT: LOL I said you can't control it in my previous post I need more caffeine. The biochemical process is uncontrollable, how you behave is. Personally I have no objection to acting on it within the time parameters above and I do not see it as weakness.

You are attributing dating a friend's ex as a trait of weakness when it could simply be two rational players working towards optimization, the friend was just the catalyst or conveyance that brought her to your attention.

I fail to see how that is a lack of control, perhaps you can elaborate? I am not giving a carte blanche to the behavior (see my other post about statute of limitations) but I am not attributing it to weakness.

EDIT: LOL I said you can't control it in my previous post I need more caffeine. The biochemical process is uncontrollable, how you behave is. Personally I have no objection to acting on it within the time parameters above and I do not see it as weakness.

bolded: It is possible, such as in during the exception I made earlier when it is one of those things where everyone involved can see that you two were much better suited and possibly a marriage level match. But those situations are very, very rare. Usually it's lazy emotionally desperate people taking the easy way out regardless of how it affects others in the group.

Like I said, do whatever you want, but the people I hang around with would not do that. We can get other women and expand our social circle rather than being incestuous. Maybe for some of you small-town bumpkins this is not a possibility.

They're doing you a favor getting her off your nuts, and usually that friend is me. You're welcome

lol!

pretty much though I mean what's the issue, you're not together.. i can understand the subjectivity but you just have to get past it mate, not worth it, you're not together and there are other fish in the sea.

Month or two for one of them anyway, all within 6mts. Not sure what the rules are for waiting lol, fucked a buds ex within weeks of him breaking up with her and felt terrible.

Well if you guys were serious I think it was pretty bad. I came close to doing the same before but when it got to the part where I'd usually pull out my penis I decided to leave her place instead, it was a bit abrupt and awkward but I felt good afterwards.

In my case:

They broke up. Almost 6mo had passed. She turned 21. I saw her at a bar. Let her do the work. Happened one more time. He took her back a month later. A year later they needed a roommate. I moved in to the free bedroom. The idea of sex with her again never crossed my mind but the jokes/scenarious our other friends had were pretty creative. Plus she got to see that I did the bar routine often and must have felt like a number.

I suppose it depends on the friend as much as anything, your friend sounds like a Zen master. Whatever about remaining good friends, I could not live in the same house as someone who banged my girlfriend during a break up, I'd have hidden cameras all over the house, you'd both be wearing tracking devices.

Don't shit where you eat my friend.

If you don't want this to happen -then keep them seperated.

For -me I never cared as I benefited in the other direction as well.

I suppose it depends on the friend as much as anything, your friend sounds like a Zen master. Whatever about remaining good friends, I could not live in the same house as someone who banged my girlfriend during a break up, I'd have hidden cameras all over the house, you'd both be wearing tracking devices.

He was an Idiot for taking her back IMO. I even told him that. She messed around with guys after they got back together. He was Zen or stupid. Man, I mashed her sister too. I live in a small town.

Lol. Getting angry about shit like this is the most menstrual thing in the world. It's a monkey reaction, not the action of an intelligent, rational man. I actually set a friend of mine up with an ex, when they broke up we had common ground. Now we are both shagging her on the side and we think it's hilarious.

Actually, this thread is too menstrual. I'm out, just thought I'd drop that little gem on you all.
Thank you for your menstrual gems, Londo.

Don't shit where you eat my friend.
I'll shit your friends and eat them however I want.

Lol. Getting angry about shit like this is the most menstrual thing in the world. It's a monkey reaction, not the action of an intelligent, rational man. I actually set a friend of mine up with an ex, when they broke up we had common ground. Now we are both shagging her on the side and we think it's hilarious.

Actually, this thread is too menstrual. I'm out, just thought I'd drop that little gem on you all.

good luck with the disease bro.

i think its lame to date - screw a friends ex girl after they've broke up and shes been with nobody else.

I've seen this type of thing happen many times. The issue here is that many guys view another guys GF as a future sex partner. They don't meet many girls on their own and the minute you are gone they swoop in. It's usually guys with little game so they're always waiting in the wings

So much wrong in op...first of all she slept with 3 of your friends. Clearly, this girl is gets around. No telling how many other dudes she banged during this time period. Second, 3 of your "friends" thought it was cool to bang your ex while you were at rehab or whatever. Third, you went on a drug binge of whatever.

Ionno man, it seems like you have bigger worries than who is banging your whorish ex girlfriend. Like maybe just say no to drugs, don't hang out with assholes who will bang your gf while you are away, and prolly most important don't try to make a ho your wife.

Do you consider friends of yours fucking one of your ex's a major betrayal? I broke up with a gal about two years ago, neither of us took it very well and I ended up going on a year and a half bender of drink,drugs and general tomfoolery(it wasnt only cause of the breakup lol)
I lost touch with alot of close friends in the process. Anywhoo by the time I got my act together and got back in touch with my friends, three of them told me that they had tapped that ass when I was gone. I was angry at first but then kinda decided that lifes too short to get hung up on things like this, sex is sex and we dont own lifetime rights to a gal just cause we dated her once.
Where do ya stand on the idea?

Who gives a fuck. We are all animals anyways. As long as it isn't your wife, who cares about your friends getting your sloppy seconds off of some ex ditch pig?

Be a man and fuck their ex's

I wouldn't do that to another buddy. Like reading here prior to my post. There are plenty of women out there. I am more so attracted to older women and just boned a 45 year old last night. So my buddys wouldnt really have to worry about me doing that too them. But yea I just got out of a 4 year relationship a bit ago and that thought terrifies me. Ah well screw it who cares in the long run she is a head case anyways let him figure it out.. talking to a 38 year old now so imma keep doing me.

bolded: It is possible, such as in during the exception I made earlier when it is one of those things where everyone involved can see that you two were much better suited and possibly a marriage level match. But those situations are very, very rare. Usually it's lazy emotionally desperate people taking the easy way out regardless of how it affects others in the group.

Like I said, do whatever you want, but the people I hang around with would not do that. We can get other women and expand our social circle rather than being incestuous. Maybe for some of you small-town bumpkins this is not a possibility.

Are you salty because someone nailed your ex? You're really laying it on thick in an effort to cast people who date other people's exes as weak/lazy/pathetic/defective/etc.

I've never done it but some acquaintances dated my first and second ex, I couldn't have cared less.

I agree with Workers United. He even touches upon the incestuousness of such actions that many often overlook while hitting the nail on the head for the actual reasons why this occurs. My friends dare not go after my ex back in highschool unless they wanted a baseball bat to their knees and they knew it too. My friends know how loyal I am and I expect the same in return. Still haven't hooked up with a friends ex though tempted, and still don't have friends that have hooked up with mine. Though I do have friends that were on both ends of the spectrum, including a lady friend who slept with an entire circle of buddies at a local bar. Needless to say she no longer hangs out with them. Nobody wants to date a woman who has made the rounds with all of your friends. That was her slut phase. As for my guy friends, it's a bit different.

My buddies ex-gfs all went through their slut phase directly after breaking up with my friends which gave me options that I didn't act upon. I have buddies who broke up with their gf's only to find out their other close friends gave in to such temptation, sleeping with their friends ex instantly after a few texts. The woman wants to get back at her ex, your friend, and that's all there is to it.

Back