Friends sexing up dat ex

You want tap dat?
Ask me if is a problem
You got great chance to tap dat?
Fine, carpe diem, tap dat. But then tell me faster than anybody else

This the theory
The reality is we live in a big city, so it's easy do the best thing: as much is possible we don't touch ex vaginas, Milan is full of new ones :icon_chee

it would suck if it was a recent break up, but 2 years, I wouldnt care. I would just be like "I already tapped it years ago."

We usually ask if it's alright in my group, it always is except for the few that are untouchable which we respect. Our friends are more important then some girl, and if she wants to give him that p***y then let my brotha get it.

Only the ONE is more important then friends, and you'll know that one.

She was obviously sleeping with him while you were together and he satisfies her.

lol!

pretty much though I mean what's the issue, you're not together.. i can understand the subjectivity but you just have to get past it mate, not worth it, you're not together and there are other fish in the sea.
Some people are fixated on finding nemo though

True friends wouldn't do that. Go bang their ex's too, no need to be upset over it.

Meh, if one my ex's ends sleeping with a friend, it really wouldn't bother me. She's entitled to do whoever she wants.

I've personally never fucked one of my friends' exes because I'm more honorable than that, my friends are fucking dirty, and the chicks they fuck are all scags.

None of my friends have fucked any of my exes, out of respect, but also because I don't date stupid whores that would just fuck every guy in a group of friends.

Are you salty because someone nailed your ex? You're really laying it on thick in an effort to cast people who date other people's exes as weak/lazy/pathetic/defective/etc.

I've never done it but some acquaintances dated my first and second ex, I couldn't have cared less.

No, nobody ever did that to me, nor I to them. I don't hang around the type of crowd where this type of thing would occur.

If it's a close friend, I'd be pissed, but it sounds like you didn't even really talk to those guys for a while.

If it was a srz relationship u flat out don't unless uve gotten consent.

Brocode.

If it was a srz relationship u flat out don't unless uve gotten consent.

Brocode.

Even with consent, it's just bad form almost never leads to anything good. Like I said, there are plenty of women out there, and no need to complicate a social circle.

dating a friends ex is 99.9% off limits

smashing a friends ex is a total green light

Lol. Getting angry about shit like this is the most menstrual thing in the world. It's a monkey reaction, not the action of an intelligent, rational man. I actually set a friend of mine up with an ex, when they broke up we had common ground. Now we are both shagging her on the side and we think it's hilarious.

Actually, this thread is too menstrual. I'm out, just thought I'd drop that little gem on you all.

Fucking yuck.

Even with consent, it's just bad form almost never leads to anything good. Like I said, there are plenty of women out there, and no need to complicate a social circle.

I don't agree for instance a friend of mine had been cheating on his girl 2 years, when he broke up one of our other friends (after a month) asked if it was cool for him to hit it. He said fine and there was no backlash, had he said no the other friend would've accepted it and not put a sigle thought on her.

I also agree on ur statement tht a man always has a choice

It depends, plus sometimes sex leads into a relationship. If dude breaks up with girlfriend and never wants to see her again and then his buddy dates her and ends up bringing her around, that's fucked up. I normally either just don't even bother or I get consent before hand.

One time right out of high school my best buddy was dating this chick and I could tell they weren't going to last. She always stared at me when we all hung out so I just thought she was weird. Well after 6 months or so they broke up and she drove up to my work a week later and was practically begging me to fuck her. She told me as soon as she saw me she wanted to break up with my friend and be with me. At first I thought she was just trying to get back at him but after a while I noticed she remembered every moment of ever minute that we all hung out together. This chick was bangin and would have easily been one of the hottest I had ever been with. As a good friend I told her I couldn't because he was my best friend and after a few months she got the hint.

A couple years later he stopped being friends with me because I wouldn't drive him to the bar one night. Now she's married and fat. Go figure.

Make everyone in your life fear you, and shit like this won't happen.

That said, I used to have a friend in high school, and I got with like 3 successive girls who recently broke up with him. Looking back, that was pretty prickish of me.

Then no one will tell you but it will still happen.

If it was serious i would refuse unless there is potentially something serious between u ane said ex.I have turned down some good ass before because it was a close friends ex and they dated for 3 yrs
She was literally on my lap screaming "i want to fuck you right now " at a party in front of our group of friends. Couldn't do it (and she was a legit socal 8)

Back