Friends sexing up dat ex

Honestnathaniel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you consider friends of yours fucking one of your ex's a major betrayal? I broke up with a gal about two years ago, neither of us took it very well and I ended up going on a year and a half bender of drink,drugs and general tomfoolery(it wasnt only cause of the breakup lol)
I lost touch with alot of close friends in the process. Anywhoo by the time I got my act together and got back in touch with my friends, three of them told me that they had tapped that ass when I was gone. I was angry at first but then kinda decided that lifes too short to get hung up on things like this, sex is sex and we dont own lifetime rights to a gal just cause we dated her once.
Where do ya stand on the idea?

I usually don't care, i find it kinda cool actually because after they break up me and my friend can talk all kinds of shit about said ex like "Girl, how did you put up with him?".

Well it depends on how close you were with the girl and how long. If I was with her for 5 years and we were really close yeah. But if it was a chick that I dated for a short period of time and 2 years have past, I wouldn't really care. I think it more depends on how close you were and how much time has passed.

I had some friends sleep with ex's but those were like girls I dated in like MS and early HS. I really don't care about all that after graduating and being older. Actually I really don't care now because I am married.

Lol. Getting angry about shit like this is the most menstrual thing in the world. It's a monkey reaction, not the action of an intelligent, rational man. I actually set a friend of mine up with an ex, when they broke up we had common ground. Now we are both shagging her on the side and we think it's hilarious.

Actually, this thread is too menstrual. I'm out, just thought I'd drop that little gem on you all.

Oh no i sold my car now someone else is driving it

Well it depends on how close you were with the girl and how long. If I was with her for 5 years and we were really close yeah. But if it was a chick that I dated for a short period of time and 2 years have past, I wouldn't really care. I think it more depends on how close you were and how much time has passed.

I had some friends sleep with ex's but those were like girls I dated in like MS and early HS. I really don't care about all that after graduating and being older. Actually I really don't care now because I am married.

Was with the girl for about two years, lived with her and was very close. The lads in question are former roomates and great friends. My initial reaction was to line them up and give each of them a slap before asking how tasted my pee pee. They found it funny.

Happened to me I broke up with my ex 2 years ago and 3 weeks after my friend banged her, didn't really care because after all we did break up

Make everyone in your life fear you, and shit like this won't happen.

That said, I used to have a friend in high school, and I got with like 3 successive girls who recently broke up with him. Looking back, that was pretty prickish of me.

It's only a betrayal if he tries to keep it a secret. Years ago, I slept with a buddy's ex-girlfriend within a week of the breakup. I told him immediately after. I didn't feel bad about it, and he wasn't upset.

But I can understand being upset if you hear it from a third person. If you bone your friend's ex girlfriend, just have some dignity and tell him.

I've boned a buds ex and they got back together a few weeks after(I told him). Then a year later we all lived in the same apartment. Life went on as usual.

How long had passed? Was it a case of you getting out of one side of the bed and them climbing in the other?

Yes it is pretty bad imo.

How long had passed? Was it a case of you getting out of one side of the bed and them climbing in the other?

Month or two for one of them anyway, all within 6mts. Not sure what the rules are for waiting lol, fucked a buds ex within weeks of him breaking up with her and felt terrible.

They're doing you a favor getting her off your nuts, and usually that friend is me. You're welcome

In my case:

They broke up. Almost 6mo had passed. She turned 21. I saw her at a bar. Let her do the work. Happened one more time. He took her back a month later. A year later they needed a roommate. I moved in to the free bedroom. The idea of sex with her again never crossed my mind but the jokes/scenarious our other friends had were pretty creative. Plus she got to see that I did the bar routine often and must have felt like a number.

happened, one of my exes got with one of my best buds, he told me he had something to tell me and wanted my approval on it, kid was fucking petrified to asked me and stuttered the whole way to telling me he's been talking to her and wants to make it official. i told him i'm cool with it, after all an ex is an ex for a reason, and i tapped first anyway lmao. now they been broken up and we joke about it and about the chick. she turned into a gogo dancer lol

Typically growing up we had our pass around girls. Girls that when we were done with them we would find a reason to break up with her. The her knight in shining armor would show up and save her from herself. But really she would just be handed off.

However girls that we were serious about you either asked to get with her or you just flat out didn't do it.

Back