Free Money! Bet the house on Tim Silvia!

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

DUMBASSS!

definetly a good starter for stupidest post of 2005. that backfired in every way for him.

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

Thanks for the new signature man.

Tiimmy said:
poor bastard...

Timmyyy say something, I just wanna know if you r ok

More debt. I don't feel bad....as an MMA fan, he should realize that anything can happen.

But definately #1 candidate for dumbest thread of '05 and a new sig.

Tiimmy said:
The way you broke the fight down to every detail makes this that much funnier.

arlovski will knock tim down and then he will ankle lock sylvia.. i bet a million a bucks

Tiimmy said:
Listen you f'n Doubters ANDREA HAS A GLASS JAW; HE CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH! It's that simple! He will get hit and will get stunned and koyed. It's like 90% going to happen. Nothing is 100% but this is as close as you get. I fucking know it. I'm putting $500 on it. Why did Tim lose to Mir??? B/c he got sloppy AND HE TOOK MIR DOWN! Next time they fight I guarantee Tim will keep it standing. Tim is near impossible to take down and never lost a standup war. Sure Andrea is quicker and may look a little smoother BUT HE IS OUTWEIGHED, OUT POWERED, OUT REACHED AND HAS A F'IN GLASS JAW. Hey I'm just telling you how to make money. I will bring this thread up after he wins and make fun of every one of you Tim haters. And drop the chix fat thing already. K++s you smell me out from a mile away!...creep.

Damn

D Hizzle said:
well good call on this one dipshit... i hope u r homeless now

Nothing more needs to be said.

Quite possibly the most perfect response ever.

The reason he's not responding isn't because he's embarassed. More likely, he had to sell off the PC for some food.

Fioretti said:
Did you watch last night, Bill? It was awesome.
Sure I did. Aside from the Baroni fight, I was impressed with all of the fights on the ppv. I didn't think that Arlovski would take it and I never saw Arlovski putting Tim down on the feet. I thought the whole patriotic think that team Miletich is doing is tacky. Arlovski is an athelete and he wants to fight for the title, he's not some russian that wants to fight against against America. I don't like how Team Miletich was trying to make it "us (the United States) against them (everyone else)." They pulled that shit when Hughes fought St Pierre and then they did it again last night. The whole holding out the flag before the fight and Tim thanking our troops AFTER thanking his sponsers made my stomache turn.

Hahaha theres nothing funnier than seeing someone make such a bold prediction and be so damn sure of themself, only to be so god damn wrong and look like a no talent ass clown!!

Back