Free Money! Bet the house on Tim Silvia!

LawyerGuy said:
In light of our sherdog forum poster Tiimmy's posting, here are some new Avatars I suggest for him for future sherdog forum postings:
images.jpg

money.jpg

account_closed.jpg

handcuffs.gif

bank.jpg

bankruptcy_15.jpg

This one was good man!

This thread rules. I hope this guy did bet his house on Sylvia.

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

Great call dickhead...

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

Wrong again, Timmy... Just wish I made a sig bet with you on this, but I discovered your thread too late.

So, whats next for Timmy? May I give some inspiration?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,600337,00.html (in swedish)

Im sure someone can dig up a likn to this story in english, but anyway a rugby fan said before a game that he would cut of his testicles if Wales won the game. Have you guessed who won? Have you guessed what he did? He used a razorblade and showed the to the people in the pub where he was watching the game. He is now in hospital.

So Timmy, What do you say? Lets make it interesting.

I love these self pwnage threads. Archived.

Back