Free Money! Bet the house on Tim Silvia!

A_bomb47 said:
I heard the same shit before the Mir fight. Sylvia is gonna destroy Mir within one minute bla bla bla....Yeah something got destroyed all right.

Arlovski is gonna fuck Silvia up!

thank you, that shit was funny too! ROGAN - it looked like your arm broke, can you explain that.
SYLVIA - i guess it popped out of place or somethin.

HAHAHA - NO YOU JOE DIRT SIDEBURN HAVIN FUCKSTAIN IT BROKE !!

Its just a coincedance your name is Timmy and your routing for timmy sylvia.

pure smelly melon hugging at its best here today..
just slap your tongue around Sylvia's johnson like how Mir slapped his armbar on Sylvia..
pure nut hugging..

word, the chicken fat thing will not allow me to follow your advice.

Sylvia Is Damaged Goods...

I'm only betting on Tim if he remembered to bring his roids with him for the fight.

i bet my life savings $500 on anyone winning than Tim sylvia.
Any drug using roid monster won't win without his medicines.

Sanchoy said:
Its just a coincedance your name is Timmy and your routing for timmy sylvia.

pure smelly melon hugging at its best here today..
just slap your tongue around Sylvia's johnson like how Mir slapped his armbar on Sylvia..
pure nut hugging..

LMAO !

I already bet $500 on Andrei by KO. We'll see how it goes. If I lose, I won't miss the money much, but I'll be damned disappointed to see Andrei go down.

Listen you f'n Doubters ANDREA HAS A GLASS JAW; HE CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH! It's that simple! He will get hit and will get stunned and koyed. It's like 90% going to happen. Nothing is 100% but this is as close as you get. I fucking know it. I'm putting $500 on it. Why did Tim lose to Mir??? B/c he got sloppy AND HE TOOK MIR DOWN! Next time they fight I guarantee Tim will keep it standing. Tim is near impossible to take down and never lost a standup war. Sure Andrea is quicker and may look a little smoother BUT HE IS OUTWEIGHED, OUT POWERED, OUT REACHED AND HAS A F'IN GLASS JAW. Hey I'm just telling you how to make money. I will bring this thread up after he wins and make fun of every one of you Tim haters. And drop the chix fat thing already. K++s you smell me out from a mile away!...creep.

futtbuck -- change the bet man! I thought you knew a little about boxing! I yi yi man.

Tiimmy said:
futtbuck -- change the bet man! I thought you knew a little about boxing! I yi yi man.
No, I'm not changing it. I have to back my boy. He's got much sharper technique both standing and on the ground, plus better cardio. I'm not dogging Tim Sylvia; he's a good fighter and I am a fan. But I believe Arlovski has the goods to take out Sylvia, then Mir.

*shrug*

It's only a fight, man. We'll see soon enough. ;)

I think Arlovski is a better strategist. We may finally have a reason for him to be so overrated after this fight.

haha chicken fat fucker thats funny. I don't want to say who is gonna win but i think someone is gonna go sleepy..

Wild Child You're a smart guy. These people don't realize Andrea got koyed in his three losses! If some guy w/ a 4-9 record, Rizzo, and Ricco(of all people) koyed Andrea.... what will happen when tim connects???????....AND HE WILL CONNECT!!!!! Blinded by the light, blinded when the truth could set them free! I'm done. blah blah blah.

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen. I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

you might want to just use cash. Discover card usually carries a high interst rate. You can thank me later.

Back