Free Money! Bet the house on Tim Silvia!

Pwned!!! He's probably swinging from a shower curtain rod in some skid row motel. Anyone know if he guaranteed the Eagles to win also? HAHAHAHAHA! BURN!!!

Of course those that came out and said it was a stupid bet BEFORE the fight are a little bit more credible. People predict both directions and anyone can wait for a fight to go down and then call those that were wrong morons.

Though betting your house on anything is not such a great idea. I would maybe do it on Fedor over Simms.

Hey I saw a vargant walk in at my work today to use bathroom then left was that you? If so GOOD job! You can sleep in the dumpster on my block if you want to :-D

i thought silvia would win,but not enough to put money on it

BTW I hope the dumpster truck dump you in the compressor along with rest of the garbage like as yourself in the dumpster when you were taking a nap in the dumpster!

Ah, gambling when you don't have money. Great plan.

I love threads that guarantee wins, because they are wrong 50% of the time.

Deftone said:
Hahaha theres nothing funnier than seeing someone make such a bold prediction and be so damn sure of themself, only to be so god damn wrong and look like a no talent ass clown!!

I almost thought you were talking about Ortiz or Baroni

i thought tim would lose 100%
i shoulda put money on it.
i called evan tanner and ortiz to win too. man im good and called the win for alot of fights in past, i dont like to gamble but damn it i might have to start sports bidding!!
lol

(I had actually started a new thread on Tiimmy but am copying it here for those who didn't see it). I just found out that Tiimmy's been keeping a very low profile in his new home since he had "bet the house" on Tim Sylvia.
shack.jpg

Poor guy got his PC repossesed.

FREE MONEY!!!!11111 NExt time bet teh house on Baroni!!!!

These threads are always fun to look at after the fact. I must admit that I'm one of the guilty ones to have betted for Sylvia...rats!

Tiimmy said:
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

Hello more debt. This is a great thread with great analysis from a person who's never watched an Andrei Arlovski fight.

HAHAHAHAHA just goes to show that this place has some real morons. Way to go Timmy

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

Tiimmy said:
Listen you f'n Doubters ANDREA HAS A GLASS JAW; HE CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH! It's that simple! He will get hit and will get stunned and koyed. It's like 90% going to happen. Nothing is 100% but this is as close as you get. I fucking know it. I'm putting $500 on it. Why did Tim lose to Mir??? B/c he got sloppy AND HE TOOK MIR DOWN! Next time they fight I guarantee Tim will keep it standing. Tim is near impossible to take down and never lost a standup war. Sure Andrea is quicker and may look a little smoother BUT HE IS OUTWEIGHED, OUT POWERED, OUT REACHED AND HAS A F'IN GLASS JAW. Hey I'm just telling you how to make money. I will bring this thread up after he wins and make fun of every one of you Tim haters. And drop the chix fat thing already. K++s you smell me out from a mile away!...creep.

Timmy I didn't like you very much when I started reading your posts in the boxing forum, you drove me crazy. But with this post I have a new found appreciation for ya! Did you actually bet the money? This is even worse than the guys who ragged on the guy who said Gomi could out box Pulver.

Tiimmy said:
futtbuck -- change the bet man! I thought you knew a little about boxing! I yi yi man.

This was not a boxing fight, nor is this the boxing forum Timmy, just in case you weren't sure. hehehe :D

Back