Free Money! Bet the house on Tim Silvia!

Don't forget to bet your wife on Ken shamrock when he faces cro cop OK! Go TIIMMY!!

This thread is pure gold and a fine example of self-ownage at it's best. Archive this shit.

Bill Parcells said:
Sure I did. Aside from the Baroni fight, I was impressed with all of the fights on the ppv. I didn't think that Arlovski would take it and I never saw Arlovski putting Tim down on the feet. I thought the whole patriotic think that team Miletich is doing is tacky. Arlovski is an athelete and he wants to fight for the title, he's not some russian that wants to fight against against America. I don't like how Team Miletich was trying to make it "us (the United States) against them (everyone else)." They pulled that shit when Hughes fought St Pierre and then they did it again last night. The whole holding out the flag before the fight and Tim thanking our troops AFTER thanking his sponsers made my stomache turn.

Yeah, I hear you. Tito did the same thing against Vitor. Tried to make is US vs Brazil. What's your opinion on that fight? (Tito/Vitor) You seem to be one of the few who haven't said who they thought should've got the decision. I say Belfort (which I have said quite a few times) I knew Arlovski would take him. I thought he would KO him late round 1 or 2 though. Didn't think he'd rock him that fast. :)

HA HA! AHA aha AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Dummy

MacGyver said:
OMG im rolling on the floor this is just hilarious! The best thread of the month.

That was absolutely hilarious, everyone needs to check out those threads. This thread should be ttt'd for the next month. If there is a moderater reading this, please sticky this thread.

Tiimmy said:
Wild Child You're a smart guy. These people don't realize Andrea got koyed in his three losses! If some guy w/ a 4-9 record, Rizzo, and Ricco(of all people) koyed Andrea.... what will happen when tim connects???????....AND HE WILL CONNECT!!!!! Blinded by the light, blinded when the truth could set them free! I'm done. blah blah blah.
hahahsstupid fuck, jennifer love dipshit looks like shit too

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ur debt just mounted a whole lot more didnt it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....*ahem*......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats, Tiimmy. Looks like your blinding infatuation with oversized, undertalented white guys isn't just limited to boxing. I don't frequent these forums, but I could have told you that Arlovski is the best heavyweight in the UFC, Mir included. He'd get smoked like bacon in PRIDE, but he's as good as it gets on the UFC side. Seriously dude, stop picking guys based on height and skin color.

lol, stay in the boxing forum.

Oh come on. When he comes over here with this dribble we get a break from him. Don't run him off.

Tiimmy said:
I know anything can happen but this fight will not last past the first round...guaranteed! See, I know anything can happen in a fight, but I really see this as a 'golden once in a lifetime bet'. I mean I see like a 5% chance of Andrea ko'ing Tim and a 10% chance of him submitting Tim. See if Tim does not want the fight to go to the ground it does NOT(SEE Ricco). Tim learned his lesson from Mir(by Tim tackling Mir then getting submitted). This time Tim will keep it standing and KNock out Andrea. Why? It's simple. 1.) Andrea has a glass jaw(cannot take a punch for the love of God) 2.) Andrea hates getting hit more than most fighters 3.) He is out weighed 4.) he is outreached/outsized 5.) He is out powered. He will get hit once he gets stunned from the first right IT IS OVER. This will be a standup fight and a quick KO...Mark my words. It is as close to a lock as anything I have ever seen.
I am up to my neck in debt but I will definately bet $500 to a grand on Tim on my Discover Card!

how does it feel to be another grand in debt?

I bet he got his internet connection shut off.

Back