PBP Free Live HD Stream & Discussion: ONE Friday Fights 38 ‘Otop vs. Musaev’

No idea who won that one. Chorfah got the knockdown but Pompet was winning more of the exchanges, especially in the 3rd.

You're right, literally every fighter who got the better of the other but got knocked down lost. I've been watching One for a while now but never paid attention to that. This last fight was the closest though.
yeah, kinda crappy to where someone can dominate 2 rounds after being knocked down but, I guess it makes the fights more exciting because it forces high paced action for the viewer lol

@ryun253, when I left to go get my son's car the fight with the 16 year old had just finished. The good fight you were talking about, is it after that fight?

@ryun253, when I left the fight with the 16 year old had just finished. The good fight you were talking about, is it after that fight?
I think so, it's somewhere around there, there was another quick knockout fight I just forgot if it was before or after. You'll see a dude walkout with a pikachu mask the avatar @Bearknuckle has lol

Back