Opinion Free Crow Pie - Trump Supporters, GTFIH!

I said early in the play-by-play thread that I had a bad feeling about Trump losing and he lost. :(

Congratulations to Biden/Harris. I hope they run the country well.

tenor.gif

Leading into this, only the conservative talking heads thought Trump was going to landslide victory. I thought people would associate Biden with rioting/looting/lawlessness and vote accordingly. So either shit bags showed up to vote this year or people don't think riots are synonymous with the democratic party.

Hunter for Secretary of State. Dude has some awesome international connections.

In a long standing warroom tradition, I've created this thread for people to admit that they were wrong about the election. It's over, its been called, certification is by the end of the month, and the court cases aren't going to change the outcome.

I learned my lesson about bold predictions in 2016, and now it's your turn. Joe's president. So come in, admit your error, and try not to be like any of the following in the future:

Liked by:
@xxxfrankb @EL CORINTHIAN @columbo

Thats right, Get em!

I always thought Trump would steamrole Biden, Sanders worried me more. After that first debate, however, where not only did Trump destory any chance with undecided voters, Joe didn't shit the bed (or his pants) and stumble and bumble like I thought he would.

That's when high doubt crept in.

I always thought Trump would steamrole Biden, Sanders worried me more. After that first debate, however, where not only did Trump destory any chance with undecided voters, Joe didn't shit the bed (or his pants) and stumble and bumble like I thought he would.

That's when high doubt crept in.

All his speeches since he became President-Elect on November 3rd have been highly Presidential.

It really is a relief.

That's what this is all about

They are going to gloat but nothing will change for them

Considering the war room struggles to understand what credible sources are, I sincerely doubt this would be the germination point for threads about policy.

All his speeches since he became President-Elect on November 3rd have been highly Presidential.

It really is a relief.
Who is the rightwing poster who liked to say "Elections have consequences" ?

One last time, because you dumb shits on both sides still refuse to understand, and you won't understand until its too late.

Do. Not. Underestime. Rudy. Giuliani.

He wields the hellfire of satan himself. You still don't see it, even as it bears down upon you like the sun in the last breaths of the apocalypse.

I suggest you open your eyes.

I’m actually curious to see what happens when the first black guy gets shot by white cops with Biden as president. It will be very interesting to see how America reacts, and if Joe blames racist police as the cause of death.

Back