Opinion Free Crow Pie - Trump Supporters, GTFIH!

I don't think courts will do shit....but from what I understand, election laws are to be made at the state level, by state legislatures. I believe many of the covid changes were made by state courts. So the legal challenge at the Supreme Court would be did the state courts have the authority to make those changes? If not the votes that were cast in the manner found to be unconstitutional wouldn't count.

I could be wrong and I don't think it'll go anywhere but that's what i heard.
So, I think you are referring to a triad of cases that went before SCOTUS just before the election. PA, WI, and NC.

WI involved a federal court order changing WI voting law to allow an extension for accepting late mail in ballots. SCOTUS overturned that, and WI did not count late-mailed votes.

NC involved a change by the state board of elections, which a NC federal court upheld (osteen is a bush appointee, fwiw). Scotus agreed, 5-3, that NC's board of elections was empowered to make those changes, unlike a change made by a federal court directly.

PA is the one you are probably thinking of. It involved a change by a state court to election laws-it is the only example I am aware of (there's a separate argument over whether it was a change but that's not germane). Scotus hasn't decided that yet, and noted they were less willing to overturn state court decisions affecting state law. They have stated that they will revisit it if the amount of votes affected would change the outcome of the election. Per SCOTUS's order, these votes were segregated and separately tallied, but Biden appears to have won without them. If that holds up, that case will be dismissed as moot.

No crow eating needed. Biden won fair and square (as fair as an American election can be I guess). I didn’t support his campaign and voted for Trump, but knew he had a legit chance at winning. Even though I don’t think he will be a good president, I will remain hopeful that he implements policies that will be a net benefit to America and doesn’t focus too much on identity politics. We’ll see I guess.

Half of the trump supporters on this site have turned into the ghosts
The other half are in the denial stage

The crow is gonna get cold long before it's ever eaten

Meh . . . I voted for Trump but never made any sort of prediction because there are way too many unknowns to even venture a guess.

I haven't posted much in here in quite a while one way or the other . . . I was a ghost long before this crazy election.

Nobody voted for Biden, bro. The establishment and its propaganda arms won. Harris is president in a year. Joe can’t talk anymore.

Good lord.

I'll ignore the craziness and just offer a sig bet that Biden is still president by February 2022. Curious to see if you really believe the propaganda you spew here.

Yea, except for in order for this to work at the national level in several states, you’d need a coordinated effort involving a lot more than 1 person.

No. You'd just need a lot of dishonest people working in these types of jobs.

A disturbing number of democrats think Trump was worse than Hitler. It isn't a stretch to think they would try to rig an election if they felt that way.

Image-surfaces-of-poll-workers-in-Philly-wearing-Biden-2020-face-masks-while-on-the-job.jpg

So funny people get so wound up over this stuff.

ill take my crow medium rare with farva beans and a nice chianti

i didnt think joey had a chance based on his gaffe real and trump rally enthusiasm + attendance.

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>I was wrong

Last edited:
The whole thing stinks to high heaven but there's nothing we can do about it.

I can't say I'm surprised at the result because I genuinely think they stole the election.

Enjoy your 'win' I guess.

Congratulations.
cry.gif

Trump ran vocally on his issues...many of them. America first, build a wall, take on China, etc.

Biden hid in his basement and muttered some fantasy about shutting down the virus

4 years on and Mexico still hasn't paid a single cent for the wall.

And don't let Trump's chest-thumping and bravado fool you into thinking he going tough on China. That trade war and covid finger-pointing is just a bump in the road he paved for China to world dominance.

4 years on and Mexico still hasn't paid a single cent for the wall.

And don't let Trump's chest-thumping and bravado fool you into thinking he going tough on China. That trade war and covid finger-pointing is just a bump in the road he paved for China to world dominance.

I can assure you that nobody cares if Mexico pays or not. I can also assure you that the wall was even negotiable...the important part was that trump actually made a legal, orderly border a priority. I will give him credit for actually building alot of effective wall as well as getting Mexico to stop the flow of migrants on their end. So props to trump.

And there's literally nothing of substance in your second paragraph so I won't waste my time on that.

Back