Opinion Free Crow Pie - Trump Supporters, GTFIH!

apologize for what, making a prediction of the future and getting it wrong?
I survived, Clinton, I survived Obama, Ill survive, this. Its not that serious.

Biden won, good game
Nobody voted for Biden, bro. The establishment and its propaganda arms won. Harris is president in a year. Joe can’t talk anymore.

Let's not forget that Alex guy from Cuba who got banned. He was batshit crazy talking about Trump winning the popular vote.
That guy made a racist comment against Obama and in the same sentence claimed Obama was the most divisive figure.

Meh, I've been here the whole time. And I've been wrong before.
Nothing will change for me and mine. All good.

This is on the list of "small things" in my life.
Keep your head high pal.

Trumpers are too soft and scared and simply are not man enough to do this

We just have bomb threats and armed people trying to stuff fake ballots into the boxes from republicans.
Thats post election. This has been the year of fuckery from the left.

My family voted for Obama twice even though or taxes went up under him and are sure to go up under Biden. The reason my family voted for Democrats is because we support increased social safety nets for working class folks and oppose Republican Social Darwinism. People who vote soley based on how much money they save are selfish and greedy.
Everyone votes based on their selfish needs. Even you.

Imagine voting for a loser like Donald Trump.

Thats post election. This has been the year of fuckery from the left.

Was Trump trying to stop people from counting votes, subverting democracy, and calling for armed uprisings before, during, or after the election?

Everyone votes based on their selfish needs. Even you.
Nope. You think like that because you are that.
White liberals have nothing to gain by defending Blacks and other minorities, yet they do it because their conscience tells them to.

Get used to seeing this GIF, Ma'am

3hQ83Ih.gif

LXTmQyo.png

giphy.gif

I love @PHATV ' data pointing at 299. Hope he throws that junk of a device away now that he knows its full of shit.

One of two things happen now. We do one last lockdown, no different or better than any before, and we're suddenly doing pool parties like China. Or, masks indefinitely, covid passports, mandatory vaccines, businesses with airlocked entrances, etc. Zero middle ground--zero. Depend on it.

Nope. You think like that because you are that.
White liberals have nothing to gain by defending Blacks and other minorities, yet they do it because their conscience tells them to.
Ofcourse they have something to gain. They do it because it makes them feel like a good little samaritan. No member of a minority with a clear conscious appreciates the belittling and ignorance of white liberals.

Ofcourse they have something to gain. They do it because it makes them feel like a good little samaritan. No member of a minority with a clear conscious appreciates the belittling and ignorance of white liberals.
So every person who does something good is doing it for selfish reasons? What you are saying is that people can not genuinely want to treat others fairly and seek justice.

Liberals aren't belittling minorities, that is the rightwing propaghanda designed to create a false narrative , hoping minorities will ditch the Dems and vote GOP or it is just an attempt by the right to delflect the accusations of racism levelled against them.

Back