Opinion Free Crow Pie - Trump Supporters, GTFIH!

One last time, because you dumb shits on both sides still refuse to understand, and you won't understand until its too late.

Do. Not. Underestime. Rudy. Giuliani.

He wields the hellfire of satan himself. You still don't see it, even as it bears down upon you like the sun in the last breaths of the apocalypse.

I suggest you open your eyes.
lmao, he is one greasy bastard. If there is an angle to win through the courts, he and Trump will find it

giphy.gif

Can I start using the following statement yet or is it too early

This is it
Old Man Bad

I wanted Trump to win but I wasn't emotionally invested. I have friends and relatives who get worked up over politics. It's not healthy. My life will only change by so many degrees.

That was a lot of effort to accomplish very little.

The GOP still controls the Senate and the SC, this isn't exactly the victory the polls and the media were predicting.

And the Democrats control the house, presidency AND have 24 governors. I'd say democrats have more power at this point.

The Republicans lost 7 governorships in 2018 and the war room tried to down play how major that was. Hopefully covid taught you guys how important that was.

One last time, because you dumb shits on both sides still refuse to understand, and you won't understand until its too late.

Do. Not. Underestime. Rudy. Giuliani.

He wields the hellfire of satan himself. You still don't see it, even as it bears down upon you like the sun in the last breaths of the apocalypse.

I suggest you open your eyes.
<Dany07>

LXTmQyo.png

PSA to all the Trump supporters.

If you eat your crow like a man I'll be nice.

But if there is a just a little cope you're getting MAGA dorks crying for 4 years.

Wait a minute.. what happened to the red wave and landslide?

I'll wait for the court's to decide if Trump or Biden is the president. This isn't over yet.

I feel like @bobgeese needs to be in here

How many posts did you make that were basically LOL eat shit liberals Trump is gonna win again

Definitely in the hundreds. Maybe over a thousand?

no threads on how great Biden's policies are...how he's gonna shut down the virus...etc.

Just gloating trump lost. Very telling
People would rather pay higher taxes and have a worse economy instead of having Trump as president. You're right it is very telling.

Leading into this, only the conservative talking heads thought Trump was going to landslide victory. I thought people would associate Biden with rioting/looting/lawlessness and vote accordingly. So either shit bags showed up to vote this year or people don't think riots are synonymous with the democratic party.

We just have bomb threats and armed people trying to stuff fake ballots into the boxes from republicans.

People would rather pay higher taxes and have a worse economy instead of having Trump as president. You're right it is very telling.
My family voted for Obama twice even though or taxes went up under him and are sure to go up under Biden. The reason my family voted for Democrats is because we support increased social safety nets for working class folks and oppose Republican Social Darwinism. People who vote soley based on how much money they save are selfish and greedy.

Back