FrankieNYC RIP

Up to you brah. The way your last post came across was as a random shoop request and not as something to honor Frankie. As I said I will gladly make anything to honor the brother.

No thanks. Please spend the time on your other stuff or someone else's AV request.

Last edited:
RIP Frankie! I hope they have some great seats for you in heaven to watch the events!

But you liked my post <DCrying>come on Brotato Chip don't be like that<GrassoBless>

I liked it because it was funny in a semi-cringe way. But I had to make the request because I didn't want you to take that one on the road.

I liked it because it was funny in a semi-cringe way. But I had to make the request because I didn't want you to take that one on the road.
<45>To late man I call my son broseph, brotato chip, or Teddy Brosevelt all the time.

Damn I haven't been on here much in the last week and just seen this thread.Frankie seemed like a good guy.RIP Frankie

Was FrankieNYC really Lodune Sincaid??? That'd be crazy. I keep hearing this rumor, but it might be just that.
Dafuq? I mean the coincidence is there. There was an interview of Frankie - we would have to compare voices.

Aw fukin hell....I had a decent back and forth with him last month. This is terrible.

Only just seen this, but Rest in Peace to the guy. Especially sucks to lose one of our own

I think it's been long enough to assume this is real. I will pray for his loved ones.

RIP Frankie

Serious question: Was FrankieNYC also MMALOGIC? Though two different personalities both seemed to have insider knowledge that the average fan would not.

For those who don't know, MMALOGIC posts in the UG and other places. He's a condescending know it all. MMALOGIC has also been absent as of late.

People create different personas online all the time so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Dafuq? I mean the coincidence is there. There was an interview of Frankie - we would have to compare voices.

Serious question: Was FrankieNYC also MMALOGIC? Though two different personalities both seemed to have insider knowledge that the average fan would not.

For those who don't know, MMALOGIC posts in the UG and other places. He's a condescending know it all. MMALOGIC has also been absent as of late.

People create different personas online all the time so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

the internet is moderately anonymous. we can speculate that anyone is anyone else. Frankie always spread knowledge not rumours or conspiracy.

i do not know if FrankieNYC was also these other people. he did not seem like a guy who would create multiple accounts to troll. but i dont know. If he was a pro MMA fighter, I think he would have identified himself as it would have given him even more credibility.

instead of rampant speculation and assumptions lets assume the FrankieNYC passing narrative is true.

if there is issues with that narrative in the future, we can all deal with them at that point in time but when we have evidence not speculation.

I always wonder what my last fight will be. The last UFC fight Frankie ever saw was Gaethje knocking out Barboza. It was an awesome fight.

Still missing FrankieNYC.

Virtual brother,
from another mother,
FrankieNYC--
there'll be no other.

This is sad, sad news my Sherdog brethren. I haven't been around much and saw this the first day it was posted, but didn't have a chance to comment.

FrankieNYC was always there with the back story or some raw data to help entertain the masses here and will be missed greatly. We need more Sherbros like Frankie, who was 100% real and not a caricature like a lot of young buck Sherdoggers.

May he rest in peace and live forever with the Just Bleed Gods.

Back