FrankieNYC RIP

His soul is in a much better place now than the physical world we're stuck in. I'm not sad for him, I'm happy. And even a bit jealous.

It just hit me. I know why I was so affected by the sudden death of someone I didn't even know personally. He was an isle of positivity in a sea of Sherdog negativity.

I would trade 1,000 Shertards to get one like FrankieNYC back.

(fuckin' Shertards)

Rest In Peace my friend I don’t know I already said it before but I just miss him man

Positive people fuck the negative Frankie was a great positive person I will carry him in my heart forever till I die Rest In Peace my friend

Damn man, I just came across a old Frankie post in that Lorenzo being jacked thread and got excited thinking it was new. Didn't realize it was a bumped thread from March until I was getting ready to reply.

fuck man..

a fellow New Yorker..

I found myself in alignment with how he represented himself on here a lot of the times, if not, every time I would read his posts.

a good dude, for sure.

Rest in Peace my nebro, our SherBro.

I'm sure @HHJ , @wonderbread , @IndyCovaHart & a few of my other fellow New Yorkers can agree..

while it is unspoken, I hold a sort of comradery with these users from "around the way". it sucks all the more when you know one has passed, as I'm realizing this now at this very moment.

I'm sure @HHJ , @wonderbread , @IndyCovaHart & a few of my other fellow New Yorkers can agree..

while it is unspoken, I hold a sort of comradery with these users from "around the way". it sucks all the more when you know one has passed, as I'm realizing this now at this very moment.

Dead ass.

It’s one of the few times we break “kayfabe” around here with our personas or what not.

But don’t get used to this sensitive and vulnerable side, you bitches. ;)

Stay safe and healthy, ma ninjas (Nu Yawk and beyond).

rest in peace, was one of the few notable posters around here, at least to me namewise.

R.I..P. Frankie, you were a great poster, you are truly missed.

This is confirmed at this point so I will finally say something...One of the few good ones on this site. Rest In Power.

Back