FrankieNYC RIP

see you at the crossroads
ElaborateFragrantHippopotamus-small.gif

This is the most popular thread since I've been on sherdog. Says alot.

RIP Frankie

I will miss him. He brought objective, informative information to this forum.

Really cool his friend was so respectful and notified our community. Rest In Peace Frankie

Fer sure man. I am a bit busy now but maybe within 2 hrs from this post. That is a total "probably/maybe" time limit but I will get it done for you as soon as I can.
could you please make an aldo one? hate to bother you and ask, but that would be really sweet it would be my new avatar for sure

May you have finally found rest, Frankie.

You were always a class act in whatever thread I found myself in. I may not roam these forums as much as I used to but seeing your posts was like a "seal of quality" within a thread.

It won't be the same here without you, bud.

Godspeed.

One of the posters I appreciated most here. RIP to a sherdog great.

If you are enjoying these dancing AVs as side projects, I have to say it would look mighty fine in Frank Stallone.

frankstallone560.jpg

TBH they are a bit of a pain in the ass to make. But due to the cause, I will GLADLY make them as requests if people are going to use them. I am not here just to make shoops. I am here to show support for Frankie and am making these so others can show their support too. I honestly don't enjoy making these, nor am I doing them for a "project" - I got a million other projects I could be working on. If you would like me to make you one, one that you are going to use, I would gladly make that for you. Let me know.

TBH they are a bit of a pain in the ass to make. But due to the cause, I will GLADLY make them as requests if people are going to use them. I am not here just to make shoops. I am here to show support for Frankie and am making these so others can show their support too. I honestly don't enjoy making these, nor am I doing them for a "project" - I got a million other projects I could be working on. If you would like me to make you one, one that you are going to use, I would gladly make that for you. Let me know.

Well, yes I was suggesting it for that purpose rather than as a make work project. I suggested it specifically because Frank Stallone is a Frank from New York City. But to be honest I'd rather you didn't bother now. Please use the time on your other projects.

Last edited:
Back