FrankieNYC RIP

This is heartbreaking to come back to. One of the few members on here I've spent time messaging off forum. Went out of the way several times to find me info I knew he could get.

My thoughts to his family and friends.

Really hits home when it's someone here from the Sherdog community :(

RIP Hope your family and close friends find happiness.

Didn't find him to be a bad poster at all. In fact, he was alright.

With a forum of thousands of members, when one passes away I shouldn't be surprised, but you still get surprised.

Didn't know him in real life, don't know what he looked like, his age, if he had kids, etc. But he had a family. I'm sorry for them and I'm sad the gentleman died so unexpected. Godspeed to him, and best wishes to his folks, siblings, and everyone else.

One of the few reasonable posters.
You can tell he'd probably been just as cool in person.
It's always the good ones...

God Bless Frankie. RIP brotha.

Wow...

I’m genuinely sad. I haven’t posted in past threads of this nature because I think it’s bad form to fake some kind of emotional reaction. This one hits, though.

I don’t have a lot of words... I’ve been here a long time and this... this just sucks...

RIP Frankie.

Man...

I wondered why all the people had Frankie style avs.
Sad news indeed, I found his posts on finances very interesting and my speculation on the matter often tied in with or were corrected by his knowledge.
He's just about the only person here who I wouldn't consider arguing with, if he corrected something I guessed at he was right.

I wondered why all the people had Frankie style avs.
Sad news indeed, I found his posts on finances very interesting and my speculation on the matter often tied in with or were corrected by his knowledge.
He's just about the only person here who I wouldn't consider arguing with, if he corrected something I guessed at he was right.

Me too brother. He was by far my favourite person on here. Really chatty and engaging. A great guy. He loved MMA. I suspect he would have particularly loved the two fights last night. I can't believe he isn't here to speak to.

I know that FrankieNYC would have been watching the event last night and we all know he'd have loved it, so I'd like to think a few of us were thinking of that dude last night as the UFC236 was happening.

I personally raised a glass to that man's memory during the Main Event last night, RIP his soul.

I feel like I may have already posted ITT. Regardless.. every time I come to the forum now I see this stickied and it bums me out. He was a nice guy man and very smart. Knew his shit with MMA and contributed to the site A LOT. Wasn't just a poster who randomly spat off shitty opinions and argued for the sake of it. He brought information and content to this forum. RIP Frankie

Extremely knowledgeable poster and seemed like a genuinely nice guy. RIP Frankie.

I got to know you on another site, but proud that my first post here is to hope you've found peace, Frankie. You were one of the good ones.

Was FrankieNYC really Lodune Sincaid??? That'd be crazy. I keep hearing this rumor, but it might be just that.
Stop.

It really takes 2 seconds of research to realize this is stupid,and the moron that started that rumor should be e-flogged

Back