FrankieNYC RIP

these need to be saved. Beautiful.

:D

vlH25hm.gif

He was one of my favorite posters. He was a beacon in a sea of shitposts. RIP, and I'm glad I was able to briefly interact with you in this life.

I made some more Frankie AV's if anyone wants to use them

BJ Penn Head Nod
QsfKbVc.gif

Max
L4iqnaI.gif

Silva Head Nod. Made this for @BC but thought I would make it available for everyone
aVLh9Gs.gif

Posted this one before but am adding it here in case anyone missed it
KXMT4Ol.gif
I changed mine to a dancing H but it isn't dancing.
Are gifs only animated for Plat members?

I made some more Frankie AV's if anyone wants to use them

BJ Penn Head Nod
QsfKbVc.gif

Max
L4iqnaI.gif

Silva Head Nod. Made this for @BC but thought I would make it available for everyone
aVLh9Gs.gif

Posted this one before but am adding it here in case anyone missed it
KXMT4Ol.gif

Awesome. It's pretty incredible that a guy posting on a forum we visit is so respected. I hope wherever he is he knows it.

Man thank you guys for making the avs. I just knew frankie from sherdog, like all of you. But the news made me so fucking sad man. Such a nice guy. It's nice to see you guys doing something to remember him. Sherdog is a better place than people think.

{<redford}

I didn't know him that well since I am pretty much new here but the last time I interacted with him was about UFC TV ratings IIRC. I don't know how to put it into words but I feel like shit even though I barely knew him. Either we'll meet again in the afterlife or we will pass each other as a completely new person in another timeline, in another place. Rest in peace, Frankie.

Back