FrankieNYC RIP

Best wishes FrankieNYC. Very sad to hear. Life is too short..

RIP brotha. Sad to hear. Condolences to his family and friends

Terrible news, Frankie was a great and knowledgeable poster who definitely knew his stuff and loved the sport.

RIP brother

The fountain of information is gone...Always encountered him as a factual and reasonable poster.
Rest in Peace

RIP Dude.

Has this been confirmed, I know the first few pages had alot of doubt.

Horrible news. FrankieNYC was one of the best posters on Sherdog. :( RIP

Love your brothers while you may, for no one knows his dying day...

Its really sad, one day you wont ever log on, and you'd never know the day. I guess, just be a good dude like Frankie, and just spread positivity etc around so youre remembered kindly. I wonder how many accounts are in limbo, because the user passed away.

Will definitely try to post more meaningful,helpful and less aggressive posts from now on.

There is a quote that goes something like:

"You die twice in this life. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time."

RIP. Fill heaven with uppercuts.

DIAflowers-b3.jpg

That's great. Since my name is my initials, I decided to make my own avatar.

That's awesome.

Would love if someone could please make one for me with TCE.

I'm still shocked he passed :( so sad.

I know Frank was really upset about that wrasslin hof incident last week. Frank died while scumbags like that Bret Hart attacker are still alive. Life is just so unfair.

I just logged on for the first time in a while and saw this.. I've been on the forums since 2010 and he was always a good poster with a wealth of knowledge about MMA. Sad to see him go. RIP Frankie!

RIP we didn't talk much but as far as I remember he was smart and courteous. The online MMA community is poorer without him.

The fact a Moderator felt the need to tell people not to troll in a thread about a poster who died. WTF is wrong with people?

I made some more Frankie AV's if anyone wants to use them

BJ Penn Head Nod
QsfKbVc.gif

Max
L4iqnaI.gif

Silva Head Nod. Made this for @BC but thought I would make it available for everyone
aVLh9Gs.gif

Posted this one before but am adding it here in case anyone missed it
KXMT4Ol.gif

edit for Walker:

5OaJNBX.gif

edit for aldo:

TGUcFbj.gif

Last edited:
I made some more Frankie AV's if anyone wants to use them

BJ Penn Head Nod
QsfKbVc.gif

Max
L4iqnaI.gif

Silva Head Nod. Made this for @BC but thought I would make it available for everyone
aVLh9Gs.gif

Posted this one before but am adding it here in case anyone missed it
KXMT4Ol.gif
these need to be saved. Beautiful.

Back