FrankieNYC RIP

RIP Frankie, could tell he was a decent, helpful guy, it's easy to forget that there are real people behind these usernames.

So crazy how short life is. We have to live to make the most of it. Frankie did what he was passionate about. love the tributes here. he will be missed. great quality poster.

It's crazy to see just how many people Frankie had an impact on and had private conversations with on this forum. One of those few guys that really seemed well liked by everyone, and went out of his way to be friendly to everyone.

I'm sorry he's gone, but I'm glad I got a chance to talk to him a few times while he was here.

So crazy how short life is. We have to live to make the most of it. Frankie did what he was passionate about. love the tributes here. he will be missed. great quality poster.

Yep, you can literally die anyday. Everyone thinks they will live to old age, but you could get cancer or something else. Not everyone makes it to the retirement home.

It's why I live every week to the fullest. I say week rather than day as you can't go 100% everyday. You need some ebb and flow. I do try to make the most of every opportunity that comes my way and live life on my own terms.

Hopefully more people on here take something positive from Frankie's passing and live their lives to their fullest.

I made some more Frankie AV's if anyone wants to use them

BJ Penn Head Nod
QsfKbVc.gif

Max
L4iqnaI.gif

Silva Head Nod. Made this for @BC but thought I would make it available for everyone
aVLh9Gs.gif

Posted this one before but am adding it here in case anyone missed it
KXMT4Ol.gif
Would you make a Johnny Walker one for me?

I don't post enough to know one poster from another, but my condolences to all of those of you who were friends or acquaintances of his.

R.I.P

Held off because I wanted to make sure it was true first but it seems that's the case

RIP

Dude added a lot here and seemed like a nice guy

Fuck, that really sucks. One of the few genuinly good hearted and smart posters on here that knew their shit. It seems like yesterday when I last read one of hist posts. Sad shit man.

RIP - hope his family is well taken care off.

Fuck :/ don’t think I ever had any interactions with him personally but often saw his posts. Seemed like a decent guy. RIP mate

While this site is filled with tremendous folks, there are a handful who really stand out, FrankieNYC was one of those. He will be sadly missed.

Would you make a Johnny Walker one for me?

Fer sure man. I am a bit busy now but maybe within 2 hrs from this post. That is a total "probably/maybe" time limit but I will get it done for you as soon as I can.

Fer sure man. I am a bit busy now but maybe within 2 hrs from this post. That is a total "probably/maybe" time limit but I will get it done for you as soon as I can.
Wow, thanks man. Thanks for taking the time.

Rest In Peace

Without knowing him in person it was always a good read when I saw a post with that funny AV.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Back