FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, basically you're saying it's a sympathy vote for effort, and not attainment?;)
So, basically you came in here to stir some shit up?

What Kaz does is not "effort", it's real substantial useful and interesting stuff, including gifs and news and posts. If he merely TRIED to post these and failed then yes, it would be a sympathy vote for EFFORT, but he actually DOES stuff so it's a vote for ACHIEVEMENT.

So, basically you came in here to stir some shit up?

What Kaz does is not "effort", it's real substantial useful and interesting stuff, including gifs and news and posts. If he merely TRIED to post these and failed then yes, it would be a sympathy vote for EFFORT, but he actually DOES stuff so it's a vote for ACHIEVEMENT.

Obviously my man. :p@KazDibiase has one of my two votes !!

Only when the 2007 Mod booth Raid/OT holocaust happened did things truly burn in here.
I wasn't on Sherdog yet in 2007 but I do remember the 2015 Whitebelt Rebellion... that was pretty close to Sherdog apocalypse.

Did you know that the original "Karate fighters in MMA" thread perished on that day?

15-12-2015 Never Forget!

Fuck ya'll.

Ving's got ya covered!

tenor.gif

predictable choices, seems like the cool kids are in the student council. There are other people I would have nominated.
Lol. Imagine caring about that? What? First, it's Sherdog. And not the old Sherdog. Second, it's an Intenet forum. Unless there is money involved make up your own crappy site, create an award, and give it to yourself. Like Feedor did.

Back