Frank Mir joins Cody Gardbrant in questionable (chiro) practices

At cracking stuff, sure. Some of these fucking idiots claim it cures all kinds of shit that it clearly does not, and they lie about scientific/medical evidence supporting their practice because they are not held at the same standard as real doctors, that's why there's a ton of fucking Scientology loons and snake oil salesmen in the field.
Yeah, it's not magic. And I would think the difference between a good chiropractor and a bad chiropractor would be enormous.

And I would think the difference between a good chiropractor and a bad chiropractor would be enormous.

It's mostly bullshit, not as bad as acupuncture or homeopathy though. A "good" chiropractor is a chiropractor that studied regular physiotherapy and uses enough legit techniques to balance the useless or bad stuff he does.

He's trying hard to be PC but he really means there is something homosexual about men taking phallic shaped tools up their anus. I'd say he's not wrong.
Not sure what kind of circus freak DNA runs in your family, but most people don't have an anus located at the top of the back of their left leg.

Last edited:
Not sure what kind of circus freak DNA runs in your family, but post people don't have an anus located at the top of the back of their left leg.
I merely expressed thoughts of another but thanks for the info as I honestly didn't watch the video.

The follow-up treatment:

tenor.gif

Let me know any shergirls are interested. I do the same treatment with less equipment

Damn, Cody's looks tamer in comparison just by how longer the stake is
20191127-230239.gif

lmao at that little flinch (right leg)

but

Nothing beats Gabe Rudiger getting a colonic to cut weight on TUF 5.

Realigning the body.

Science bro. Just crack everything back into place. Eye fallen out? Just pop it back in, it'll work fine. Skull fractured? Just tap it with a hammer until it fits like a jigsaw.
Leg amputated? Just stitch it right back on as it was. Heart stopped working and dead? Pop a new heart in, it'll start right back up again.

The human body is so simple.

Chiropractic is so dangerous it is practically Jiu-Jitsu.

At cracking stuff, sure. Some of these fucking idiots claim it cures all kinds of shit that it clearly does not, and they lie about scientific/medical evidence supporting their practice because they are not held at the same standard as real doctors, that's why there's a ton of fucking Scientology loons and snake oil salesmen in the field.
Doesn't cure things from my experience. I consider it more of a tuneup to your back than anything.

Back