Frank Mir joins Cody Gardbrant in questionable (chiro) practices

Is this the nose thing cody was doing back on tuf?

CBeqkGz.jpg

014_Frank_Mir.0.0.0.jpg

Didnt. Even. Flinch.

So, what do you think is going on there that is "questionable," and why do you think it is questionable.

WTF...... a dead blow hammer and part of some old persons cane.... what lunacy is this???

That "doctor" has more degrees I've ever seen without being an actual doctor in anything lol

Oh well maybe it works

I made fun of that guy on a youtube for being a fucking quack and he responded saying he had like 7 degrees and all this medical training and blah blah blah. I asked him to do what any fucking real doctor would do and post his credentials and where he received them from, radio silence.

Chiropractic is legit.
At cracking stuff, sure. Some of these fucking idiots claim it cures all kinds of shit that it clearly does not, and they lie about scientific/medical evidence supporting their practice because they are not held at the same standard as real doctors, that's why there's a ton of fucking Scientology loons and snake oil salesmen in the field.

So, what do you think is going on there that is "questionable," and why do you think it is questionable.
He's trying hard to be PC but he really means there is something homosexual about men taking phallic shaped tools up their anus. I'd say he's not wrong.

** more videos are available with Pro membership at BRAZZERS'

Mir was always shitting bricks

Back