Frank Mir joins Cody Gardbrant in questionable (chiro) practices

CBeqkGz.jpg

014_Frank_Mir.0.0.0.jpg

Didnt. Even. Flinch.

No Frank no!!!!

@bigwaverider...Still your boy? :v

Haha I dunno what to say other than I got some shoop material to work with int he future.

Science bro. Just crack everything back into place. Eye fallen out? Just pop it back in, it'll work fine. Skull fractured? Just tap it with a hammer until it fits like a jigsaw.
Leg amputated? Just stitch it right back on as it was. Heart stopped working and dead? Pop a new heart in, it'll start right back up again.

The human body is so simple.
Lol I’m not crazy about it either, just think that’s what they’re trying to do.

A lot of legit chiro's will tell you if they can't help. Look up people like Dr Rahim Chiro on YouTube. The legit ones know the body, they use x-rays etc. They incorporate a ton of physio in their work as well. It's a field which must have a lot of quacks because anyone can study to get certified.

Lol I’m not crazy about it either, just think that’s what they’re trying to do.

The leeches used to manipulate my mother's sore neck, despite it being arthritic. Kept telling her it'd sort her right out. They ended up fucking it up. She got a decent pay out though, so she bought her house with the cash and the chiropractor emigrated to Australia to avoid punishment.

Everyone's a winner there :)

He's trying hard to be PC but he really means there is something homosexual about men taking phallic shaped tools up their anus. I'd say he's not wrong.
Thanks, tasticles.

This is why my chiropractor is a woman. Totally not gay now.

A lot of legit chiro's will tell you if they can't help. Look up people like Dr Rahim Chiro on YouTube. The legit ones know the body, they use x-rays etc. They incorporate a ton of physio in their work as well. It's a field which must have a lot of quacks because anyone can study to get certified.

i like to remind people that science doesnt even understand the mechanism whereby a muscle contracts. on a cellular level they have no idea whats actually happening, just theories. people are prepared to put so much faith in science to rubbish things like chiro, when science has a pitiful lack of fundamental knowledge of the body. they got no fucking clue how the brain works either, it might as well be a crystal ball in there or some kind of magic potion sloshing around

i watched a very interesting docu about the placebo effect. there were scientific trials really pushing the effect to the limit, with some very startling conclusions. one i remember was that a guy was given medication to stop his body from rejecting an organ transplant. the medication has extremely serious side effects. they were able to wean the patient off this drug, replacing it with a placebo, and they still experienced the same beneficial effects simply because they believed they were still getting the medication.

they used similar techniques for various other conditions, like crippling chronic back pain. even when they told the patients that they were no longer receiving actual pain meds, but a placebo, they still experienced the benefits as long as they kept taking the fake medicine. they could actually measure the chemical differences in peoples blood work, where their body was either making its own pain relief, or in the case of the transplant patient, the immune system behaviour had altered.

if getting nailed in the ass is enough to make frank mir feel good about himself, its not for us to judge

A lot of legit chiro's

There really is no such thing.

Its possible to have a chiropractor who applies scientifically based methods, but that itself is not chiropractic methods, which is pseudoscience.

incorporate a ton of physio in their work as well.

Right, so that would be the science based methods that actually have merit, and you do not need to see a chiropractor for. It's like saying your local snake oil salesman also has orange juice in his stand, so some snake oil stands are legit.

Goddamn. The feels.

This is why I can't hate on fighters when they lose. They really, really feel that shit.

Nah man hold up.

The question was, frank just beat roy nelson, and his (franks) daughter was cornering him that night. The journalist asked what that meant to him.

Frank explains that he stopped fighting for himself a long time ago, and his job now was to be an example to his children and show them how to be. Please do watch the video, its the manliest cry ever, ok? Because when he turns back to the mic and is trying to get himself together to speak, before he does, a line of blood trickles down his nose to his mouth and he wipes it away. what a fuckin boss

edit - go from about 3:58

Back