Frank Mir joins Cody Gardbrant in questionable (chiro) practices

Paying to have a pipe shoved up your arse..

<1>

The hokum of chiropractics.

Paging @bigwaverider @Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @Ottawaguy

Check out the OP

tenor.gif

Nah man hold up.

The question was, frank just beat roy nelson, and his (franks) daughter was cornering him that night. The journalist asked what that meant to him.

Frank explains that he stopped fighting for himself a long time ago, and his job now was to be an example to his children and show them how to be. Please do watch the video, its the manliest cry ever, ok? Because when he turns back to the mic and is trying to get himself together to speak, before he does, a line of blood trickles down his nose to his mouth and he wipes it away. what a fuckin boss

edit - go from about 3:58

Damn what a boss!!

Laugh it up... while you still have some teeth. :p

Why is that dude hammering a dildo up @bigwaverider's butt? took it like a champ too, didn't even flinch.

Sheer tightness of the okole brah. It's impenetrable.

Guys don't hammer things into other guys asses for free anymore?<{vega}>

I'm gonna remember all these posts and all these people making fun of my Mir. Come time for favors... and guess what? :p

And yes I am joking but still screw you :mad:

Throughout time, being a snake oil salesman has been profitable.

Because throughout time, there has always been stupid pe-- I mean happy customers.

I'm gonna remember all these posts and all these people making fun of my Mir. Come time for favors... and guess what? :p

And yes I am joking but still screw you :mad:

How much did you pay for that dude to hammer your butt with a dildo? asking for a friend, no homo.

Nah man hold up.

The question was, frank just beat roy nelson, and his (franks) daughter was cornering him that night. The journalist asked what that meant to him.

Frank explains that he stopped fighting for himself a long time ago, and his job now was to be an example to his children and show them how to be. Please do watch the video, its the manliest cry ever, ok? Because when he turns back to the mic and is trying to get himself together to speak, before he does, a line of blood trickles down his nose to his mouth and he wipes it away. what a fuckin boss

edit - go from about 3:58

Ok that's A LOT better. I just assumed he lost to Nelson (don't really follow the Bellator retirement league) and he was cut up about it.

But the real reason he's crying is fucking rad.

Keep doing what you're doing, Frank.

At cracking stuff, sure. Some of these fucking idiots claim it cures all kinds of shit that it clearly does not, and they lie about scientific/medical evidence supporting their practice because they are not held at the same standard as real doctors, that's why there's a ton of fucking Scientology loons and snake oil salesmen in the field.
For sure

I don't feel like it's all bullshit, but most of it is. Doesn't matter what your issue is, some how spinal manipulation will fix it according to a lot of them.....smh

With that said, my neck hadn't cracked in years from being so stiff, and my girlfriends chiro increased the range of motion when I turn my head with two adjustments. I literally broke out into a cold sweat and got sick to my stomach. They tell you that's from toxins being released, which sounds like quackery to me, but I was blown away by how much rage of motion I had lost over the years without even really knowing it. I go to the same guy once a month and he basically cracks every joint in my body, which helps with range of motion in my neck as well as stiffness in my back. I'm sold on that aspect of the practice.

Chiro doesn't fix shit when your muscles are actually scar tissue.

I merely expressed thoughts of another but thanks for the info as I honestly didn't watch the video.

"I'd say he's not wrong" are the thoughts of another? Sounds like agreement with thoughts of another. Nice try.

What is exactly is the benefit of having your taint hammered?
With a tight taint, trying to hold that much girth, you'd fall right over or pull a muscle. It ain't as easy packing heat like that as the more "paltry" members of society would think. :cool:

Back