Frank Mir: Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/TDD than Conor. Conor only has one predictable weapon

Pretty spot on analysis from Mr Mir. This will be like the Mendes fight except Khabib won't gas after 1 round like Mendes did. I'd also point to the Barboza fight. Barboza is an excellent striker but Khabib just walked right through all of his punches and kicks and mauled him. CM has a punchers chance and that's it

If it only takes one weapon to get the job done, who cares?

Kabob will be a lot like Japan in WW2. He'll taste the weapon once and stay fighting. Then he'll get a second taste and fold.

I like the WWII comparison, but I disagree with your breakdown.
<Fedor23>

Isn't Khabib also a predictable one trick pony?

Hes right about the tdd..at least Al had a wrestling background, that's why he could defend some of khabibs takedowns..no way conor Will avoid, hes getting wrestlefucked

does everyone forget how Michael Johnson pieced up khabib on the feet?

Pretty spot on analysis from Mr Mir. This will be like the Mendes fight except Khabib won't gas after 1 round like Mendes did. I'd also point to the Barboza fight. Barboza is an excellent striker but Khabib just walked right through all of his punches and kicks and mauled him. CM has a punchers chance and that's it
Sure, he has a puncher's chance, but it's a better chance than a lot of guys.

Frank Mir dead wrong again. I already proved to some other moron Al isn't a better wrestler than Conor. Actually now that I think about it was probably Frank's Sherdog account.
Al is absolutely a better wrestler than Conor. Is this a troll post? Conor is better than Al overall but Al is clearly a better wrestler

It might be predictable, but only one dude has effectively dealt with it

The only thing that might throw Khabib off is Conor's weigh in boner.

Everyone should watch Conor's fights PreUFC/UFC and see how easy he is to get taken down.

If it only takes one weapon to get the job done, who cares?

Kabob will be a lot like Japan in WW2. He'll taste the weapon once and stay fighting. Then he'll get a second taste and fold.
Yeah, because Khabib is the one who folds in fights <Lmaoo>

He's right though. Doesn't mean Al has a better shot at beating Khabib than Conor does, he could land the left whereas Al can't do much, but if Conor doesn't land the punch early, he's fucked and it's going to be brutal and one sided.

Connor is leaps and bounds above journeyman Al, who gives a shit who has better technical wrestling. It doesn’t matter. Conor is the much better fighter.

Back