Frank Mir: Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/TDD than Conor. Conor only has one predictable weapon

How is Frank wrong?

Iaquinta stuffed Kevin Lee 6/7 times and Conor got ragdolled by a FW and Nate Diaz?

Already the Conor fanboys are heated.

Yeah they actually think they know more about Conor, Iaquinta, and MMA than Frank Mir, even though these morons never trained 1 day in their life.

“ I think everybody in the US knows that money solves all problems “

Truer words were never spoken

I can't believe that Frank "I'm a grappler who got knocked out by damned near every striker I faced "Mir is spouting this line of bullshit
He should know better, J.D.S &a mark hunt all had only one predictable weapon
Fuck out of here

Last edited:
That's fine but in Khabib's last fight he completely ran out of gas too, I don't care what anyone says he slowed down massively, if the fight gets to stay stage Conor stands just as good of a chance at avoiding the takedown and picking Khabin apart to a decision.

That's fine but in Khabib's last fight he completely ran out of gas too, I don't care what anyone says he slowed down massively, if the fight gets to stay stage Conor stands just as good of a chance at avoiding the takedown and picking Khabin apart to a decision.
Conor is not going to outlast khabib.<{cruzshake}>

His tank is about a 2 and Khabib's a 6. I give Conor a round and half of Khabib's grapplefuck before he's doing the drunken shuffle.

I'm turning into Edgy Brah a bit but convinced this is some sort of scam where every fighter/former fighter says Conor has no chance and then when he wins the UFC will hype it up as the greatest victory ever.

I like Mir, he’s a good analyst, but he is wrong here. If there is anything Conor isn’t, it’s predictable. His timing, precision and sense of distance is great. He is fast and he has way more weapons than that left. How can anyone not see that? One of the best strikers we’ve ever seen in MMA, and Mir comes up with this? I am disappoint.

I like Mir, he’s a good analyst, but he is wrong here. If there is anything Conor isn’t, it’s predictable. His timing, precision and sense of distance is great. He is fast and he has way more weapons than that left. How can anyone not see that? One of the best strikers we’ve ever seen in MMA, and Mir comes up with this? I am disappoint.
He's not saying Conor's boxing is predictable, but his left hand is the one weapon he has to finish a fight. That makes him very predictable as an MMA fighter.

Khabib has a plethora of TD's, trips, GNP and submissions. He just has more ways to win and one thing to avoid.

Conor is not going to outlast khabib.<{cruzshake}>

His tank is about a 2 and Khabib's a 6. I give Conor a round and half of Khabib's grapplefuck before he's doing the drunken shuffle.
Shut up you toxic shit stain, as soon as I see your screen name post on here it makes me cringe, I don't read your drivel so kindly go fuck yourself for the second time this morning.

He's not saying Conor's boxing is predictable, but his left hand is the one weapon he has to finish a fight. That makes him very predictable as an MMA fighter.

Khabib has a plethora of TD's, trips, GNP and submissions. He just has more ways to win and one thing to avoid.
I still disagree that it’s Conor’s only weapon to finish with. The whole striking package he brings is his weapon - he keeps catching people with that left so yeah, it’s his main weapon, but it’s a highly unpredictable part combined with his full arsenal.

I agree that Khabib has more ways on the ground, though, and I think he’s gonna rip Conor a new one. Conor has surprised me before though, and that’s why I’m so hyped to see what happens in this fight.

Shut up you toxic shit stain, as soon as I see your screen name post on here it makes me cringe, I don't read your drivel so kindly go fuck yourself for the second time this morning.
Maybe you should like try not posting in my threads then drama queen, or put me on block instead of hanging around my threads like a bad smell.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
this thread aged poorly. Al GOAT

Hmm
Khabib kinda brought Al back to spotlight. Depending how he does, he can be out there with Lee, Dustin and Tony

Good matchup for Conor too. Everybody will wanna see a slugfest and who did better vs Khabib

Al is actually mad underrated. His real estate job held him off.

Back