Frank Mir: Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/TDD than Conor. Conor only has one predictable weapon

Good thing Conor is planning on winning the fight by knocking Khabib the fuck out and not by suplexing him Frank

Pretty obvious statement. Don't think anyone can really disagree with that.

It's a completely idiotic statement and it's literally the definition of arm chair quarterbacking.

"It's so obvious bro Conor is just gonna throw the left!"

lmao

For a guy who talks as eloquently as he does (for a fighter)

Mir had some of the shittest fight IQ ever

Sort of like Mayweather having unmatched ring IQ and being a total nonce outside the ring

He's a heavyweight. Many Sherdoggers have better IQ than them.

So.. I see you guys are arguing, I just don't know what about. Don't think Mir is wrong about anything from that quote he said.

Last edited:
Frank Mir dead wrong again. I already proved to some other moron Al isn't a better wrestler than Conor. Actually now that I think about it was probably Frank's Sherdog account.
Where can I find that exchange? No point in having again with me. I’ll just read it.

Frank Mir dead wrong again. I already proved to some other moron Al isn't a better wrestler than Conor. Actually now that I think about it was probably Frank's Sherdog account.

Haha i want to see your proof of Conor having better TDD.

Mir doing a fine job as always analyzing a fight.

Frank Mir very well could be the most obnoxious fighter in the history of MMA

Hatera not even trying to disguise their bias for Conor. You cant say shit negative about the dude without being lynched.

Mir said the same crap about another GOAT recently. And how did that turn out?

agreed but still i would never, ever bet on this fight.

Frank shouldn't be so dismissive about Conor's "predictable weapon", the guy has mastered the usage of his left hand and has the ability to catch guys from many angles. Sure, Iaquinta is a better wrestler than people give him credit for, but Conor is easily 10 times more dangerous than Al.

Khabib can definitely grind Conor out to avoid getting caught, but to act like it'll be easy to just avoid Conor's punches is stupid.

Where can I find that exchange? No point in having again with me. I’ll just read it.

It's in my post history - a couple of days ago. Use the search feature. "Al Iaquinta". It specifically points out Al's poor wrestling technique. He's not a very good wrestler, which is expected considering he has no credentials. He's a solid sprawler though, but the same can be said about Conor and just about every other high level MMA fighter.

Last edited:
Cliffs:

- Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/more well rounded fighter than Conor (He beat Kevin Lee and stuffed 7/8 of his td's, been wrestling his entire life). People mistakenly looking to that fight to give Conor a chance.

- Conor only has one weapon in the fight that Khabib will easily avoid if he doesn't want to stand and will grind him out over the first two rounds (Conor has never had a stoppage past the 2nd round as his striking loses power fast especially with the pace Khabib pushes).

as usual, Mir makes great points.

Conormcgregoat,notorious$$$,biglefthandAye: rabble rabble rabble rabble

It's hard to root for a guy who makes homeless people do push ups. But khabib probably violates Connor

wasn't overly impressed with khabib against iaquinta, so I'm a bit cautious. but I will definitely tag every single mcgregor fan if he gets destroyed. but its either him winning by KO early or gettimg completely destroyed and then giving his neck

but he talks about lee but he was in the beginning of his MMA career. if a rematch happened now I think lee will just destroy iaquinta

Back