Frank Mir: Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/TDD than Conor. Conor only has one predictable weapon

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cliffs:

- Al Iaquinta a much better wrestler/more well rounded fighter than Conor (He beat Kevin Lee and stuffed 7/8 of his td's, been wrestling his entire life). People mistakenly looking to that fight to give Conor a chance.

- Conor only has one weapon in the fight that Khabib will easily avoid if he doesn't want to stand and will grind him out over the first two rounds (Conor has never had a stoppage past the 2nd round as his striking loses power fast especially with the pace Khabib pushes).

Omg wtf i hate mir no one can take that left hand

Frank mir is really bad at analyzing other fighters. He made fun of Nog for picking Ryan Bader on his team on TUF, then his "super talented prodigee" Elliot marshal got a contract and lost 3 fights before getting dropped.

Frank Mir dead wrong again. I already proved to some other moron Al isn't a better wrestler than Conor. Actually now that I think about it was probably Frank's Sherdog account.

Last edited:
Frank looks fat as shit....

Frank Mur needs a heart transplant before he can start throwing shade at other fighters.

Omg wtf i hate mir no one can take that left hand
Mir is saying Khabib won't have to take it because unlike the other fighters Conor has faced, Khabib is a much stronger wrestler and has the capability to easily avoid striking and wrestlefuck Conor by grinding him out until his punches are gassed.

Frank Mir doesn’t know a thing about MMA, who does this guy tink he is....?
<[analyzed}>

If it only takes one weapon to get the job done, who cares?

Kabob will be a lot like Japan in WW2. He'll taste the weapon once and stay fighting. Then he'll get a second taste and fold.

People have known about Conor's "predictable" left since he joined the UFC. Yet he slept the #1 p4p fighter with the first one he threw.

The same goes for Manny Pacquaio, fools have "known" about the left since 2006. Yet he's still sleeping people.

If that punch is so predictable why arent people seeing it? It's because when somebody has one shot that they're so comfortable and good at throwing it doesnt matter if their opponent "knows" about it.

Conor is working on the intricacies of techniques that Mur has never even heard of.

Last edited:
Brock wasn't too well-rounded but made Murrr eat plenty of strawberries.

Don't care what pube-chin says anyways.

Even if he’s right, what does it matter? He’s done ok with it so far

Frank Mir: the premiere source in lightweight fight analytics....

Fedor and Conor sent Mir to Grozny fighting cab drivers like Khabib used to do.

Pretty obvious statement. Don't think anyone can really disagree with that.

Back