• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Francis Ngannou vs Deontay Wilder talks have started

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Imagine if Ngannou eats Wilders best shot like a tic tac, that would be the greatest chin on combat sports history

Could Wilder actually knock Frank out? Suppose if anyone could, Wilder could

<BidenShutIt>
We get it, you hate Francis
He's one of many UFC shills on this board.
Tell you, the things some people would do for money.
Shameless group of degenerates.

Wilder is dangerous. Respect to Francis for stepping up in his 2nd pro fight.

He has to body and clinch Wilder like Fury did. His game may be too basic to catch Wilder the way Fury did setting traps

Francis seems to have a great chin, however and has power of his own. Great fight.

Francis said something about Wilder wanting to do this in MMA? I don't believe that. Unless they're talking about doing a rematch there. Wilder is the A-side. If it happens it'll be in boxing.

lmao at anybody walking through Wilder's punches. If Wilder connects with a right hand Francis is taking a nap.

Nobody walks through wilders straight right!! He lands it and they go down period

cool story bro(S) reminds me of how in popular opinion fury (who ate wilders best shots and made him quit to his own) was supposed to school Francis’s

He is 220lb normally he was 209lb for the first fury fight because he had got sick leading up too it
He was 212 in his last fight. Even at 220lbs it's not out of the realm of possibility of going to 185 for my hypothetical sick fantasy.

cool story bro(S) reminds me of how in popular opinion fury (who ate wilders best shots and made him quit to his own) was supposed to school Francis’s
Did wilder drop fury 4 times or no? Could frank ko fury? Nobody has have they?

Has wilder knocked out every single opponent? Yes!! Stop being a mma fanboy and be a combat sports fan.

Styles bro and wilders is dangerous for frank period whether you wanna admit it or not.

Has wilder knocked out every single opponent? Yes!! Stop being a mma fanboy and be a combat sports fan.

Styles bro and wilders is dangerous for frank period whether you wanna admit it or not.
Wilder is an extremely dangerous fight for anyone. However, if this does take place in MMA then Francis won't even need to stand with him. I have my doubts that Wilder would agree to do this in the cage. The only way I could see that is if Francis managed to beat him in boxing. Then the rematch could take place in MMA.

Wilder is an extremely dangerous fight for anyone. However, if this does take place in MMA then Francis won't even need to stand with him. I have my doubts that Wilder would agree to do this in the cage. The only way I could see that is if Francis managed to beat him in boxing. Then the rematch could take place in MMA.
Oh, I thought this was a hypothetical boxing match. If this was mma franks winning hands down.

The article I read on boxingscene said it would be boxing

Oh, I thought this was a hypothetical boxing match. If this was mma franks winning hands down.

The article I read on boxingscene said it would be boxing
From what Francis said in the video in the OP apparently Wilder only wants it in MMA. I don't believe that so let's just wait and see. My guess is that if this happens it'll be in boxing (or at least in boxing first).

From what Francis said in the video in the OP apparently Wilder only wants it in MMA. I don't believe that so let's just wait and see. My guess is that if this happens it'll be in boxing (or at least in boxing first).
I agree, noway this is a mma fight. Going by what Scott says it's a boxing match.

I would rather we get the wilder-aj fight but I domt think that's ever going to happen

I agree, noway this is a mma fight. Going by what Scott says it's a boxing match.

I would rather we get the wilder-aj fight but I domt think that's ever going to happen
Francis said that Wilder has been training MMA for a while now but that's news to me. He was at PFL recently on their punching machine. Nothing beyond that to my knowledge. Perhaps it was a miscommunication since both sides are contradicting each other. That or wishful thinking on Francis' part.

Maybe if you wiped that sweet science of boxing jizz off your eyes you would have noticed my first post literally said I think wilder hits harder than Francis. Even though Francis fans will flame me for saying that.

wilder is a can crusher btw (just like AJ ) beating up b level athletes and part time fighters.

yeah wilder hurt fury, but fury got back up and finished wilder multiple times. Wilder can’t take a punch back. This sucks for him cause Francis has a better chin and bigger punch than Fury!

Back