• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Francis Ngannou vs Deontay Wilder talks have started

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
I thought he made a mistake, I thought he would get smoked by Fury. He continues to surprise and impress.
One of the few to admit it. I thought he would get outboxed and lose to Fury but I thought he would make more money leaving the UFC.

Per Malik Scott (Deontay Wilder’s coach)

Francis on him vs Wilder in MMA:

PFL confirmed on Ariel's show it's gonna be a mixed rules fight in MMA and probably even in Africa. Wilder has been training MMA for like 2 months now and is interested supposedly.

Last edited:
Free money , no WAY does that shit go the distance

Another at least 10 Million Dollar. U Fight Cheap. Shameless Dana
Much much more than that. Hearn wants Francis to fight Joshua now and said it'll be multiple times more than 10 million now.

hardest puncher in Boxing vs hardest puncher in MMA. interesting matchup

I'd rather he fought Joshua, but my guess is Wilder is much more likely to accept this fight than AJ would

Absolute insanity and I love it. Two of the hardest hitters boxers on the planet going toe to toe

I think wilder hits harder

Francis for the win though, his chin will walk through wilders attacks
lmao at anybody walking through Wilder's punches. If Wilder connects with a right hand Francis is taking a nap.

Styles make fights although Francis should have been giving the nod against Fury, I feel Wilder will be too fast

Depends how smart Ngannou’s gameplan is.

Fury was able to wear down Wilder in the clinch. Considering how Ngannou dominated Fury in the clinch, he has the potential to use that against Wilder. The question is whether he does it.

Wilder is dangerous though. Will be a fun fight to watch.

lol no Wilder fights too careless and throws looping punches, Francis could counter and KO him if he has the same gameplan he had against Fury. But who knows, Francis having a good performance was probably a fluke anyway
Wilder shows straight punches bro, his best punches is a straight right.. that's literally his ko shot!! Frank throws looping punches, straight punches beat hooks.

Franks best shot is a left hook/uppercut. I swear you've never even seen wilder fight

me when Francis walks through Wilder's flush power punch ...

avatars-000103095404-g5x2ei-t500x500.jpg
Nobody has ever done that, he has ko'd every man he has ever fought minus tyson and has literally dropped everyman he has ever fought including tyson 4 times

Francis weighs more and hits harder than Wilder. You can’t make a single mistake with Francis
Wtf!! No he does not.. a guy who only has 12 ko in 17 mma fights doesn't hit harder than wilder who has knocked out everyone he faced except tyson and still dropped him 4 times

If this happens in the PFL...

<30>

...holy shit it'd be huge.

Fucking huge.

Back