• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Francis Ngannou: “This is a real fight, it’s going on our professional records”

Can Francis Ngannou make waves in boxing?

• Total voters
It's not about his desires.
It's about WBC's desires.

They don't give him any chance , even of lucky punch.

You can pretty easily argue that they in fact do give him a remote chance and that's exactly why the title isnt on the line

From boxing fans/media and many others condemning it. There are many speaking out against it as a farce

The mma community may be having orgasms of Francis having an exhibition, but boxing fans are fed up with that fat duck fury
You keep saying exhibition. I get condemning the fight happening, but it's actually easier to accept as an exhibition than a real match, so that doesn't make much sense.

The question would be what exactly made you so sure this is an exhibition, because nothing of value has been said to suggest it is

You keep saying exhibition. I get condemning the fight happening, but it's actually easier to accept as an exhibition than a real match, so that doesn't make much sense.

The question would be what exactly made you so sure this is an exhibition, because nothing of value has been said to suggest it is

It is an exhibition and let's be real, even if they are not calling it that, the gulf in class makes it an exhibition
This is not a REAL fight as Francis can't put up a real fight

Fury is ducking real fighters to fight a bum, which Francis is in boxing, like fury would be in mma

A world champion vs a useless waste of space

It's a money grab that retards will fall for

It is an exhibition and let's be real, even if they are not calling it that, the gulf in class makes it an exhibition
This is not a REAL fight as Francis can't put up a real fight
So no explanation and an immediate shift of goal posts

Fury is ducking real fighters to fight a bum, which Francis is in boxing, like fury would be in mma

A world champion vs a useless waste of space
Agreed. I'm not excited about the fight and won't be watching it. He has no chance and isn't a challenger. But that's not what the conversation is.

It's a money grab that retards will fall for
Yeah, but how are we defining retards, cuz it can certainly be people who are super interested in the results of this fight, but I can also think it's the people who don't know how to read words and need to have the press release repeated to them over and over and still use the same wrong words over and over

Looking at his boxing technique against Rozenstruik: NO!
Looking at the outcome of his fights: if he connects, yes
Why would you only look at a 19s fight, where he himself admitted that was not good technique?
He put a clinic on Stipe when they last fought, totally outclassed him in boxing, yet everyone seem to believe he won by a lucky punch.

You can pretty easily argue that they in fact do give him a remote chance and that's exactly why the title isnt on the line

If the title is not on the line and Ngannou wins, the title becomes meaningless

Chances are slim but if he pulls the upset it will be legendary. I feel like it's been awhile since we had something exciting like this.

So no explanation and an immediate shift of goal posts

Agreed. I'm not excited about the fight and won't be watching it. He has no chance and isn't a challenger. But that's not what the conversation is.

Yeah, but how are we defining retards, cuz it can certainly be people who are super interested in the results of this fight, but I can also think it's the people who don't know how to read words and need to have the press release repeated to them over and over and still use the same wrong words over and over

So would you prefer I call it a joke of a circus? because it is certainly that!
Exhibition is tame compared to what I really think of this shambolic event

Yeah, that'd work.

Exhibition means something different. It isn't an insult of the fight, whereas those would be.

To be fair I have no gripe for Francis and don't blame that dude one bit. His quite the inspirational live story
However, the other guy (I will not say his name here)? That's a differnet kettle of fish

He can go and fuck himself, the big, fat hypocritical cunt. Always says he doesn't care for money and would fight for free?

He is a joke and the boxing forum I am on feels the exact same way bar a few trolls

To be fair I have no gripe for Francis and don't blame that dude one bit. His quite the inspirational live story
However, the other guy (I will not say his name here)? That's a differnet kettle of fish

He can go and fuck himself, the big, fat hypocritical cunt. Always says he doesn't care for money and would fight for free?

He is a joke and the boxing forum I am on feels the exact same way bar a few trolls
Agreed. He's always been a big nasty cunt, and the only time I've even considered cheering him was in the Wilder feud. Before, since, and even sometimes during, he's been nothing but an embarrassment.

Agreed. He's always been a big nasty cunt, and the only time I've even considered cheering him was in the Wilder feud. Before, since, and even sometimes during, he's been nothing but an embarrassment.

I used to be a fan, but too much bullshit
He shows guts in the ring, but a nightmare out of it

I can only pray that big frank somehow buries him

Agreed Tyson fury is a disgrace and should change his name. He brings shame to the Tyson name

Well said
He is a big fat, ducking, hypocritical, lying dosser
He is a scared fraud

Why would you only look at a 19s fight, where he himself admitted that was not good technique?
He put a clinic on Stipe when they last fought, totally outclassed him in boxing, yet everyone seem to believe he won by a lucky punch.
Nah he didn't win by a lucky punch. It was Stipe's own fault he left himself exposed when he tried to rush in and Francis connected beautifully. It wasn't a lucky punch.

Back