News Francis borrowing money for camp

dana-white.gif

BSCxw79CUAEBrna.jpg

He made lot of investments that's why. Investing pay way more than MMA (and most sport)
Even me, I am money broke because I put all my money into investments
Even if you're investing, you still need to make sure you have enough money on hand for expenses. Especially expenses that you know for sure that are coming up, such as a training camp.

It's not a career, it's an opportunity...except for me.
Dana White Greedy.jpg

Sounds like u don't know how any of it works

Ngannou was paid an official purse of $220k to fight at UFC 249, as released by the state athletic commission in Florida. We know exactly what his uniform payout is per fight.

What exactly are you disputing?

This one’s shocking because of Ngannous international appeal, and OBVIOUS marketability. I mean seriously, this is one of the guys who should clearly be getting paid.

Im sick of the ufc robbing the fans of good fights because they won’t pay their athletes properly
If Ngannou truly can't afford a fight camp, that's because he doesn't know jack in managing money properly, not because the UFC is underpaying him.

1.jpg

https://thesportsdaily.com/2021/03/28/francis-ngannou-career-earnings-fox11/

giphy.gif

Maybe if he was bringing in the likes of Tyson Fury, Canelo, and Mayweather I could see some cash issues. What the fuck otherwise lol!?

I bet he's regretting going into mma. Should've used those hamhocks he has for hands for boxing. He would've been making millions instead of chump Uncle Baldfuck change

He must KO all of his trainers and have to pay their medical bills.

You guys are acting like he received the full $1 million.

Taxes reduce that amount a lot.

He may have bought a house and a car. That would easily take up $500,000.

He may have helped pay for family members to go to college. That could be an extra $100,000 right there.

Dana White and his friends are greedy.

Uncle Dana does what is best for the business and ultimately for the fighters too. He built UFC into a multi-billion dollar company that is challenging NBA and NFL in popularity. The cage fighting business would be a fraction of what it is and Ngannou would be fighting in Bare Knucle if Dana didn't exist.

Stop crying you commies.

Hang on, isn't it commie to have a central administrative body determining everyones salary instead of the freedom to pursue your own worth in an open and free market?

You're using that word but I don't think you understand it...

Even if you're investing, you still need to make sure you have enough money on hand for expenses. Especially expenses that you know for sure that are coming up, such as a training camp.
Well, he did, he knew he could borrow

Between salary, performances of the night and Venum money, he got paid almost a million in a year.

And then the endorsements.

I'm all for bigger pay for those guys, but they seriously are doing something wrong if they can't afford a camp.
Out of that:
Uncle Sam took 45%
He had to pay his trainer
He had to pay his training partners
He had to pay his cutman
He had to pay his nutritionist
He had to pay his manager
He had to pay his doctor

Why is it that fighters at the top are the most vocal about being broke while the guys making 1/5 of their purse don't say a word about not having enough money to train?

should quit mma and follow jack paul route and fight the ones who challange him. now he has big name enough

Why is it that fighters at the top are the most vocal about being broke while the guys making 1/5 of their purse don't say a word about not having enough money to train?
lol,because the poor guys,bums. would kill their career if they chose to come out against tomato.

View attachment 884837

Another broke boy in the
U
Fight
Cheap
Organization expressing his financial concerns

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/francis-ngannou-unhappy-having-to-borrow-money-for-training-camp/?fbclid=IwAR2OOxYpxDxZv93rEgra56sJpJrOgyFg4bBS4hc96YdVjBeUWgw_lxKtAUo&amp

Edit:
He's also feeling disrespected and discredited by the UFC-
“From what I’m seeing, the UFC is trying to discredit me. That’s what I know. And those promoting somebody cannot work together with discrediting him. You don’t do that to somebody that you want to promote,” said Ngannou.

“What do I look for? First of all, I look for some respect, that’s to start. Then I look to get stuff right, I look to feel like I’m respected, to feel like they care at least. That’s it. I never asked for anything more than that. That would be enough for me. … I gained the position that I am at,” Ngannou added. “I wasn’t nominated, I wasn’t assigned to be here, I earned it. So that means I deserve a little bit of respect, just a little bit. I’m not a big deal, just a little famous, that’s it. (Laughs).”

All he had to do was fight out his contract but no, he had to get the title

poor guy getting fleeced by his trainers..

so apparently these "pro" mma camps are like 6 or 7 weeks or so..
you hire a striking and grappling coach..
do a session each week for like 100 bucks an hour.. cant be that much
they just get scammed.. (hard)

a gym membership at my old kickboxing gym which had a few glory champs come through was only 50 a month.. these fighters do it to themselves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back