Reaction score
20211014_161401.jpg

Another broke boy in the
U
Fight
Cheap
Organization expressing his financial concerns

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bj...ra56sJpJrOgyFg4bBS4hc96YdVjBeUWgw_lxKtAUo&amp

Edit:
He's also feeling disrespected and discredited by the UFC-
“From what I’m seeing, the UFC is trying to discredit me. That’s what I know. And those promoting somebody cannot work together with discrediting him. You don’t do that to somebody that you want to promote,” said Ngannou.

“What do I look for? First of all, I look for some respect, that’s to start. Then I look to get stuff right, I look to feel like I’m respected, to feel like they care at least. That’s it. I never asked for anything more than that. That would be enough for me. … I gained the position that I am at,” Ngannou added. “I wasn’t nominated, I wasn’t assigned to be here, I earned it. So that means I deserve a little bit of respect, just a little bit. I’m not a big deal, just a little famous, that’s it. (Laughs).”

Last edited:
Uncle Dana does what is best for the business and ultimately for the fighters too. He built UFC into a multi-billion dollar company that is challenging NBA and NFL in popularity. The cage fighting business would be a fraction of what it is and Ngannou would be fighting in Bare Knucle if Dana didn't exist.

Stop crying you commies.
Lol at challenging the nba and nfl in popularity. Okay, pal…

Uncle Dana does what is best for the business and ultimately for the fighters too. He built UFC into a multi-billion dollar company that is challenging NBA and NFL in popularity. The cage fighting business would be a fraction of what it is and Ngannou would be fighting in Bare Knucle if Dana didn't exist.

Stop crying you commies.
Can’t tell if you’re trolling or just dumb...
<6>

Between salary, performances of the night and Venum money, he got paid almost a million in a year.

And then the endorsements.

I'm all for bigger pay for those guys, but they seriously are doing something wrong if they can't afford a camp.

Last edited:
Did he actually say this. Or someone just made this up?

View attachment 884837

Another broke boy in the
U
Fight
Cheap
Organization expressing his financial concerns
This one’s shocking because of Ngannous international appeal, and OBVIOUS marketability. I mean seriously, this is one of the guys who should clearly be getting paid.

Im sick of the ufc robbing the fans of good fights because they won’t pay their athletes properly

Lol at challenging the nba and nfl in popularity. Okay, pal…

LOL - I busted up laughing at that too. UFC is worth like 2x the New York Knicks.....yes the entire UFC is worth the same as 2 NBA teams.

If these fighters want to make so much money go do and what someone like Ziggy Ansah did. The guy was born in Ghana....never even saw NFL as a kid. NEver played it until sophomore year of college. Made it to the NFL and career earnings of $40mil.

Why don't more fighters do this?

Hes been pretty vocal about pay recently and it seems to have heated things up with the goof.
Might need to be careful though as Dana doesnt lose these battles often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back