News Francis borrowing money for camp

doesn't make sense. if boxing is easier and pays more, why didn't he go there in the first place?

doesn't make sense. if boxing is easier and pays more, why didn't he go there in the first place?

Maybe he thinks he's not good enough for boxing. MMA seemed more of a realistic goal through his perspective I believe.

Between salary, performances of the night and Venum money, he got paid almost a million in a year.

And then the endorsements.

I'm all for bigger pay for those guys, but they seriously are doing something wrong if they can't afford a camp.

We don't know what he got in the Stipe fight because NSAC no longer reports official purses. If you read it somewhere, read the fine print.

His 2020 fight (the single fight of that year) at UFC 249 has an official purse of $220,000 from the Florida athletic commission.

Generally all UFC contracts we have access to reveled from court discovery have simple elevators in them.

Ngannou is getting hilariously ripped off. All of these guys are, but the literal heavyweight champion of the world who is a freak talent and wildly entertaining to watch is getting paid pennies on the dollar for the revenue he generates.

The UFC is keeping virtually all the money and giving fighters table scraps. Its an embarrassment.

Either Francis bad with money or someone is leeching off him. Hopefully he figure out his financial problems cause no matter how much money you make, you can still be broke if you do not plan ahead.

MMA was an easier market to jump into with little experience and a smaller talent pool of big men. Really, all he had to do was stay in shape and hit hard.

He'll use his MMA success as a springboard to boxing matches, and good for him if he does.

Perhaps posturing in the media to make the UFC look bad and increase his pay.

UFC 260 - Francis Ngannou: $730,000
UFC 249 - Francis Ngannou: $260,000
UFC on ESPN 3 - Francis Ngannou: $300,000
UFC on ESPN 1 - Francis Ngannou $220,000
UFC Fight Night 141 - Francis Ngannou $255,000

This isn't even mentioning non-ufc income, like Fast and Furious 9 and Jackass Forever. Francis is either lying or retarded. His gym is fucking him hard if he actually has to borrow to pay for it. This is so preposterous I question if he really even said it.

UFC 260 - Francis Ngannou: $730,000
UFC 249 - Francis Ngannou: $260,000
UFC on ESPN 3 - Francis Ngannou: $300,000
UFC on ESPN 1 - Francis Ngannou $220,000
UFC Fight Night 141 - Francis Ngannou $255,000

This isn't even mentioning non-ufc income, like Fast and Furious 9 and Jackass Forever. Francis is either lying or retarded. His gym is fucking him hard if he actually has to borrow to pay for it. This is so preposterous I question if he really even said it.
Ngannou probably got 40% of that money after taxes, gym fees. And he's got house and Royce Rolls payments.

Maybe he shouldn’t take a part time job back at the sand mine

DIGGING SAND

I really don't understand why any fans would be against the fighters making more money. Isn't that the whole reason why you watch and follow MMA? No one is asking for the fighters to take enough money to bankrupt the company, just to be paid a little better. If the fighters were paid a little better, they might fight more often while they can and have a little more left over when the sun sets on their careers.

What do fans gain by rooting for and/or endorsing Dana's heavy-handed tactics?

I believe he was talking about his training camp for the Stipe Fight

Another guy who is crying after being paid high 6 figures or over a million not long ago.

And who is a superstar in the making. All thanks to that mean company. He will not get paid a fraction of that if he goes anywhere else. And outside of becoming a bouncer I see limited career options for him.

Can't feel sorry nor care. Can only feel annoyed.

He's probably just saying it to get more people on the fighters side. If he's serious than he must be shit with his money. Francis sure does bitch a lot these days.

Back