Forrest for UFC HOF?

yeah agreed! legends like funaki, bas, frye, pat, frank shammy, sakuraba, gomi, barnett, pulver, fedor, big nog, wanderlei, shogun, bj penn, anderson all should be in an mma hof.

Its not a MMA HOF, its the UFC HOF.

Forrest is more deserving of the UFC HOF than most people on that list save a few.

Forrest is more deserving of the UFC HOF than most people on that list save a few.

i know it's dana's hall of fame, i'm just saying there needs to be an mma hof, where actual legends get the respect they deserve.

Well some of the guys on that list are still fighting but regardless, Forrest is a UFC legend whether or not people want to admit it. He may not be the best fighter, but he is responsible for making MMA mainstream.

Well some of the guys on that list are still fighting but regardless, Forrest is a UFC legend whether or not people want to admit it. He may not be the best fighter, but he is responsible for making MMA mainstream.

Agreed.

I say no. His record is a bit better than I thought though.

I'm not a hater either. I like Griffin. I think the HOF should be reserved for top notch fighters with extended title runs. In my opinion Rich Franklin has more of an argument to get in. Not sure I'd give him a vote either though.

Anderson Silva made him look like an imbicile,is that hof material?

Sure. UFC HOF is a joke, though. Somebody needs to go ahead and create MMA HOF so fighters who never fought in UFC or don't get along with Dana can get the respect they deserve.

The UFC HOF seems to be reserved for those guys that made a big impact on the growth of the UFC. At least so far anyway. Based on this Forrest is in easily.

i hope to see:
forrest
stephan bonnar
GSP
and anderson in the HOF eventually

Yes and yes.

-TUF Winner
-His fight with Bonnar in the Finale put the UFC on the map
-Former UFC Champion
-Has beat legends of the sport
-Fan Favorite

He has solidified himself as a hall of famer.

Agreed. Yes he will be in the HOF.

this is a joke right ? and to answer to this ridiculous question, NO !

EXACTLY ! ONLY reason he would get in.

The only reason? Not because he was champ? Not because he won one of the most influential fights in MMA history? Not because he has fought a who's who of LHW elites and acquitted himself well?

Not sure what I think the criteria for HOF should be, but if you can't think of any reason Forrest should be considered, then you may be a teensy bit biased.

I'd submit that his humiliating failure against Silva is the ONLY reason people aren't treating his career with the respect it deserves.

neither steroid bonnar or run forrest run deserve it. dana doesnt deserve to be in it either.

I'm sure he will get in. As far as whether or not he deserves it, hard to say since there are better fighters who are not in the UFC HOF and probably never will be.

neither steroid bonnar or run forrest run deserve it. dana doesnt deserve to be in it either.

Dana White doesn't deserve to be in it? Seriously? So basically guys you don't like shouldn't be in it? I understand many Sherdoggers think he's a succubus draining the soul out of MMA, but they also think MMA fighters should make more than $20K just because Lorenzo Fertitta drives a Lamborghini, and don't get why their mom stopped doing their laundry just because they turned 25. But Dana White has done a hell of a lot for MMA worldwide.

White will definitely end up in there, and that is quite fitting.

Back