Forrest for UFC HOF?

he fought and won the inaugural TUF title, which many have called the greatest/most important fight, also first on free TV in UFC history then went on to win the UFC LHW Championship.

He absolutely deserves and will get in

as for Bonnar I don't think just being in that fight is enough for him

1st TUF winner in one of the most celebrated UFC fights of all time (Dana says it was the fight that made them become mainstream)

Coached TUF 7 (not the biggest accomplishment, but still an accolade)

UFC LHW Title holder

Wins over Shogun, Sonnen, Rampage, Bonnar, Ortiz, Franklin (last two were against fighters not in their prime, but still an accolade)

Was one of the fan favourites for years, his fights are usually exciting and some of have been very strong contenders for fights of the year.

He should get in

this is whats up i concur

Yes and yes. His first fight with Stephan, coaching TUF, winning the title. He's definitely done enough to be in the HOF.

His fight with Bonnar can be in the HOF, but him as a fighter, just feels weird.

He'll probably get in as a fighter but I don't see why he should.

He'll probably get in because of his fight with Bonnar, but I don't think he deserves it.

His fight with Bonnar can be in the HOF, but him as a fighter, just feels weird.

He'll probably get in as a fighter but I don't see why he should.

He has wins over Shogun, Rampage, Tito twice, Franklin, Sonnen, Monson and Fulton. I think the Anderson fight is in the spotlight too much.

both bonner and forrest should go in together.

Forrest shouldnt be in the hall of fame because of what he has done in his career , but both should be in due to that fight putting UFC on the map and on everyones TV in america.

Back