Forrest for UFC HOF?

100% yes to both questions. Hes a fighter with heart that helped the sport so much with TUF/ Bonnar 1 and 2

Look at your own list. Both columns. How many times is Former champion listed next to a fighters name he faced. Plus He faced HOF fighters. He went up against what most would consider the Goat and number 1 P4P. And even if all that wasn't a factor, he would get in for winning the first ever Ultimate Fighter and rightfully so.

forrest should get in

i think the biggest issue in the debate is how big the HOF should be. obv forrest should be in the HOF if half the guys get in. the question is how many guys do you induct and does forrest make the cut?

imo forrest should be a lock. guys who help build the sport should always have a special place. yeah rory mcdonald will never be given the same opportunity to grow the sport but thats life

Yes and Yes.

He did much for the sport and did beat some great fighters.

No... just no... why not put every fighter with over 15 fights with the UFC a spot in HOF while your at it?

Deserves is a matter of definition. How does someone deserve to be in the HOF?

Yea, I think he will be in the HOF because he won the 1st TUF, he fought in the most-watched fight of that era, and he was the LHW champ at one time.

He had the fight that propelled the sport to the next level so yes I think he deserves to and I think when its all said and done he will be a HOFer!

No... just no... why not put every fighter with over 15 fights with the UFC a spot in HOF while your at it?

1st TUF winner in one of the most celebrated UFC fights of all time (Dana says it was the fight that made them become mainstream)

Coached TUF 7 (not the biggest accomplishment, but still an accolade)

UFC LHW Title holder

Wins over Shogun, Sonnen, Rampage, Bonnar, Ortiz, Franklin (last two were against fighters not in their prime, but still an accolade)

Was one of the fan favourites for years, his fights are usually exciting and some of have been very strong contenders for fights of the year.

He should get in

I don't think him fighting 15 times in the UFC is why he should get in....

yes 10 ufc wins, won a belt, won tuf. had a classic fight with stephan. he deserves to be hof.

Absolutely. His fight with Bonnar meant so much for the UFC and then we of course have his wins over Shogun and Rampage.

I say No!

He might skate in because he was a TUF and won a title.

Back