For the posters that go on the UFC discussion - Are you watching the 2024 NFL Super Bowl?

Are you watching the 2024 NFL Super Bowl?

• Total voters
If by watching it you mean be in a room with it on then probably. Usually go to a Super Bowl party but don’t really watch or care about the game.

Niners being back in the Superbowl makes it relevant. And Purdy winning a Superbowl in his second season after being the last draft pick would be a feel good story.

No. American "sports" suck, that's why nobody else in the world plays them.
I am not really a football guy or American but what do you have cricket and darts? lmfao

Yup. Don't care who wins. We'll have it on at work so I'll watch while working.

I only watch two things: UFC, and the sport of kings, Professional Wrestling.

What kind of fem boy doesn’t watch the superbowl?
I'm not sure if it is a femininity issue, but I am surprised at this thread. The most watched event in the US, but they aren't into sports enough to watch it? I get that a lot of people here aren't American, but it is still weird. It even has high-level CTE and extremely violent injuries in common with MMA.

It seems that being a one-sport fan is more common for MMA then other sports. Or maybe MMA fans are only into sports like cricket, horseshoes, or chess.

It's one of the most watched sporting events, that takes place yearly, in the world. If you aren't watching you're probably a recluse.
lol imagine getting upset that people don't like the things you like so you insult them.

Football is lame.

Never watch it

It'll be on but I prob won't pay much attention to it. Good excuse to have a couple folks over, have some good eats, drinks, etc.

If I remember, watch the last minutes.

Game takes too fucking long.

Nah, it's the same 2 teams going at it almost every year which makes it relatively boring.
Really?
If I'm not mistaken, the same two teams have played each other back-to-back only ONCE in the 58 year history of the Super Bowl.

Back