Television Super Bowl 2024 was most watched US TV broadcast since 1969 Moon landing

Do you think she had that much influence in bringing in more viewers?

• Total voters
Stupid thing. 124 mil no way that is estimate by nielsen tjey calculates swift fans will watch because taylor will be there but these people pride them selfs in not watchimg sports amd i bet they did not watched it.

Never underestimate the power of Swifties.

I watch the Superbowl every year so for me Taylor being there had no effect on rather I watched it or not. To be honest, I get tired of them keep showing her during the game.

Yes, she really has that much influence. Maybe not every single extra person watching was due to her. I never watch football. But I watched because of the 49ers. They hadn’t been to the superbowl in a long time, and I was rooting for the 49ers. Too bad they lost. The game wasn’t rigged. People are fucking retarded.

If you want to see a rigged game, just watch game 6 of the NBA Western Conference Finals in 2002 between the Kings and the Lakers. That is what a rigged game looks like. And the stats and data bore that out as well.

Yes, she really has that much influence. Maybe not every single extra person watching was due to her. I never watch football. But I watched because of the 49ers. They hadn’t been to the superbowl in a long time, and I was rooting for the 49ers. Too bad they lost. The game wasn’t rigged. People are fucking retarded.

If you want to see a rigged game, just watch game 6 of the NBA Western Conference Finals in 2002 between the Kings and the Lakers. That is what a rigged game looks like. And the stats and data bore that out as well.
The NBa has been rigged from that day foward

Social media mega-star and influencer dates player, brings all her "followers"

great selling point for whichever streaming service(s) earns the right to put the SB and the NFL Playoffs behind a paywall

The NBa has been rigged from that day foward
There are things the NBA does, along with the MLB, NHL, etc., like telling refs “We’ve noticed too many centers standing in the key for more than 3 seconds and we want that called more.” Or, like when Shaq was playing, saying “We think laying off the 3 second calls will make the game more entertaining, so don’t call it as much.”

So in all sports, they can kind of out their thumb in the scale a bit. That said, the 2002 WCF was an egregious example of the refs being instructed to not allow the Kings to win. And there have been a few games since that I’ve seen similar things.

But it is always made obvious by the data - free throws per quarter, foul calls, etc.

I saw nothing in the Super Bowl that suggested anything was unfair. That game was the 49ers’ game to lose, and they lost it. They were given every opportunity to put the Chiefs away, but they failed.

The game wasn’t rigged. People are fucking retarded.

There are things the NBA does, along with the MLB, NHL, etc., like telling refs “We’ve noticed too many centers standing in the key for more than 3 secs and we want that called more.” Or, like when Shaq was playing, saying “We think laying off the 3 sec calls will make the game more entertaining, so don’t call it as much.” So in all sports, they can kind of out their thumb in the scale a bit. That said, the 2002 WCF was an egregious example of the refs being instructed to not allow the Kings to win. And there have been a few games since that I’ve seen similar things. But it is always made obvious by the data - free throws per quarter, foul calls, etc.
I saw nothing in the Super Bowl that suggested anything was unfair.

I agree with you, for the most part, but with stats like this should you really be so bold as to say people are retarded

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.57.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.59.42 PM.png

Last edited:
There are things the NBA does, along with the MLB, NHL, etc., like telling refs “We’ve noticed too many centers standing in the key for more than 3 seconds and we want that called more.” Or, like when Shaq was playing, saying “We think laying off the 3 second calls will make the game more entertaining, so don’t call it as much.”

So in all sports, they can kind of out their thumb in the scale a bit. That said, the 2002 WCF was an egregious example of the refs being instructed to not allow the Kings to win. And there have been a few games since that I’ve seen similar things.

But it is always made obvious by the data - free throws per quarter, foul calls, etc.

I saw nothing in the Super Bowl that suggested anything was unfair. That game was the 49ers’ game to lose, and they lost it. They were given every opportunity to put the Chiefs away, but they failed.

Yeah the game was not rigged, if people watched the game they would realize it.

The 49ers only had 1 holding penalty all game. So it seems like zero isn’t a large deviation from the norm.

The Chiefs led the league in holding calls in the 2023 regular season

How's that for a large deviation?

You offered up what you feel was obvious data for the NBA, I offered up data for the NFL, that's all

So in all sports, they can kind of out their thumb in the scale a bit

maybe it's just the NFL that attracts all the boy scouts?

That's an appalling haircut but Blake Lively is one of the most beautiful women of this generation.

I love big hair, especially big curly hair.

tenor.gif

It's murrka s favourite sport how come all everybody s talking about is some popstar in the crowd?

I mean we literally had the world s most powerful man attending the UFC and nobody outside of UFC fans gave AS.

Better perspective. Started trending up last year after the shit show of the NFL ratings declining for years with all the woke shit. Obviously Swift added to this and smart play by the NFL adding her in the broadcasts. Never in a million years would I think a players GF would make a difference but the entire story continues to snowball as more they show her more people either complain which generates interest or the more you get the retard Swift fans freaking out. I actually saw chicks having Taylor Swift superbowl themed parties in my own social media feed locally.

superbowl-chart.png

Last edited:
I will forever affectionately refer to it as the Tay Tay Bowl and the couple as Tayvis. totes adorbs.

Last edited:
I guess all those idiots who stopped watching because of the kneeling for the anthem came back. lmao

Lol, do retards still kneel for the anthem, or have they finally figured out that no one gives a fuck about their, "cause" ? :)

Back