Television Super Bowl 2024 was most watched US TV broadcast since 1969 Moon landing

Do you think she had that much influence in bringing in more viewers?

• Total voters
There is a lot more people in America in 2024 than in 1969.

True, and mysteries of alleged criminal acts, hidden behind the scenes of large events involving pro sport athletes and singing stars, are of interest to all.

There is a lot more people in America in 2024 than in 1969.

True, but there also more distractions than ever before to not watch the game. So many movies, TV shows, video games, many other things that can get people from not watching the game.

So it is an impressive number, considering it's the highest ever in Super Bowl history.

Its the most watched event every year.
It's like having her at Times Square for New Year's and going "Do you think these people came out because of her?"

True, but there also more distractions than ever before to not watch the game. So many movies, TV shows, video games, many other things that can get people from not watching the game.

So it is an impressive number, considering it's the highest ever in Super Bowl history.

All those video game nerds, all watched the game too. Half the fuckin country did. Hard to play Fortspace when no one's on. It's American tradition.

I only watched the Super Bowl because of Ice Spice Latte. No, I lied I didn't watch the Super Bowl LOL

All part of the programming, take your vaccines , buy poisoned soup, and get your favorite witches albums. There is a reason she re-recorded her albums and it is not so she could own the rights to her catalog.

I wonder about them moon landing commercials.

I was watching because back in Dec i had Panda Express with a crazy fortune cookie. All my friends who are 49ers fans laughed it off though....Resized_20231230_121738.jpeg

I don't know, but Blake Lively is a fucking babe and I was very much into her big-hair Sporty Spice look at the Superbowl.

intro-1707837582.jpg
That's an appalling haircut but Blake Lively is one of the most beautiful women of this generation.

Back